• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Here is a post from the Lakersground forum a few days ago:

Alright ... first off I had dinner at Pizzeria Mozza!!! Sooooo goood had the goat cheese and the “Fun-Gi”!!!! How appropriate!

So here is what I heard

- Lakers had 5 meetings with Kawhi if you count Magic’s call, then 2x with Jeannie and Rob (yesterday and this morning) spoke to Bron and AD on Sunday and supposedly they meeting for dinner tonight (after KL spoke to Raptors today hmmm)

- Kawhi really talked about Legacy. That’s all the dude talked about ... retired jersey #2 (sorry DFish). He and Bron want to be the first to win with 3 different teams. He wants to be part of the team that gets #18 btw he hates the Celtics!!!

- The stuff you heard about Kawhi being able to bring in his own team of trainers, staff etc all true but not an issue. Whatever he wants within reason

- Anyways, Team Kawhi lead by Uncle Dennis have some final business meetings tomorrow but the deal is done.

- My contact said he’s 99/100 since you guys are all a bunch of losers hahah

This is the only legit info circulating around the net, so instead of jumping on this guy, you should thank him for providing you this stuff, every single word is 100% true...thank you YSong and hold still, it's almost over...

Here is some more raw intel about Kawhi personal situation, don't bother to reply to me if you believe it or not, i'm just putting it here because it completes the story...this info was collected over the last couple of months...

Kawhi has very tight inner circle: uncle (Dennis), mom (Kim), sister (Miesha), aunt (Tish), granny (Wanda), best friend (Niko), baby mama (Kish) and some guy (Eric), i'm not sure is he also some relative or just friend...you can add to them his agent (Mitch Frankel), personal trainer (Randy Shelton), and two most important business associates (Jeff Sutton and his son Joseph)...

His father was Mark Leonard, unfortunately killed in 2008, i don't want to go too deep into some details, but his dad was "heavy hitter" back in the day...Mark was playing football at Carson High (their cross town rival was Banning High, both were football powerhouses), but instead of sticking with sports career, he started with his "street career" and i don't want to dive into that, but let's just say that he was one of the most respected guys in his area...he never wanted for Kawhi to follow his steps, so very early on he was training him to become elite athlete and the focus was on football, only after ninth grade Kawhi switched to basketball, mainly because he stopped enjoying football practices...his father was killed at his car wash in Compton, there are various stories who did it and why, but the case remained unsolved because nobody wanted to cooperate with the police, let's just say that his father was very well-respected OG and that'e enough about his business dealings...

His uncle Dennis went to Dorsey High School and he also had pretty impressive street reputation back in the day, he and Mark met each other while both were in their early 20s, both were "heavy hitters", but while Mark was more connected to the street game, Dennis was more business savvy, so he enrolled into college in order to get his degree and start making money away from the street...meanwhile, his sister Kim felt in love with Mark and that's how we got our future Laker, the one and only Kawhi, having real OG genes from both sides of his family...as years passed by, uncle Dennis was spending more time on the East Coast where he was getting into banking and retail sales, while his sister and Kawhi stayed in LA...during all that period, Kawhi was living with his mom and he would occasionally visit his dad, but every summer he would move to his dad's house where Mark was teaching him how to train and care for his body if he wants to become professional athlete...from all accounts, they had great personal relationship, and even though his dad was on the wrong side of the law, he made sure that Kawhi never follows his footsteps...after Mark was killed, uncle Dennis stepped in as a father figure and role model for young Kawhi, plus he also made sure that Kawhi don't lose his focus away from sports...

So this is pretty much the most intimate background of Kawhi, he is not some shy and weird guy, he is just silent because he grew up surrounded by very strong OG presence where keeping your mouth shut and minding your own business is the first rule of survival...he is not some robot and he is definitely not weird, it's his calm composure and lack of emotions that makes people so confused when they try to figure him out, but that's only in the public eye or when he's away from his inner circle, that's the real gangsta mentality...he definitely didn't follow his dad's street life, but he picked up some other things from his dad, from state of mind to relentless effort to achieve his goals, so the same mentality, but very different path in life...

Now let's move onto current events...Kawhi is a Laker and everything that YSong is legit, so there's no point of repeating things that he said, the official announcement will be today or tomorrow, there's no way that this will drag into the weekend, so relax guys, it's over, it's done...most of the leaks were coming from Kawhi, intentionally or unintentionally, but his best friend Niko can't keep his mouth shut, he's the one who is spilling the beans all around...there are some leaks from Lebron, the most obvious was Ricky Davis who said the truth in front of the camera and everybody were shocked, alo that guy Cuffs on Twitter is legit, at least he gets all his infro from Lebron and Klutch...that guy on reddit RDAmbition is very strange, yes he is who he is, so he's family, but he's not that much into the loop as people might think, half of the stuff he was just guessing or trying to connect the dots...that dude Mr.Rambis from some other forum is complete fraud, it's laughable what kinds of BS he writes and plus he is also on this forum and i know his nick and i won't tell on him unless he starts spreading his BS, his last post here was in May, pretty much at the same time when he jumped on that other forum (here he was ex-AEG and WB employee, there he is current AEG employee), so yeah, stay away from that fraudster...the only guy here with legit info is YSong...

Few more things, Brian Elfus is former agent of Kawhi, he is the main source of info to all ESPN reporters, but he's relationship with Kawhi and uncle Dennis is so bad that he doesn't have anything valuable to offer...Lee Jenkins got his job with the Clippers because he wrote some big story about Kawhi for Sports Illustrated three years ago, so they thought that he has some insight into his camp, but his whole article was garbage and it's no wonder that nobody from the media understands anything about Kawhi, all their sources are wrong people...as i said, his best friend Niko is the absolutely best source of information, he is the one who said “they know darn well he ain’t gonna be there next year” during live instagram video where Kawhi's sister was speaking with Toronto fans, and that dude is everything the opposite of Kawhi, maybe that's why they are the best friends, plus not to mention that whole Kawhi's inner circle are die-hard Lakers fans, so there was never any doubt about his decision, everything was executed perfectly from both sides and all other stuff was just smoke, Kawhi wanted to be a Laker and that's only thing that matters, so enjoy your 4th of July and welcome our new OG...

2 hours ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Sounding more like Lakers today with an announcement forthcoming!  Lots of vets lining up to get a shot at a title run too!  Any chance Darren Collison un-retires to be the starting PG?

I always thought DC would have been a great acquisition, but I highly doubt he changes his mind. He didn't retire because of age or injury or because he was tired of playing basketball. 

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

I always thought DC would have been a great acquisition, but I highly doubt he changes his mind. He didn't retire because of age or injury or because he was tired of playing basketball. 

More time to beat his wife?

41 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

This means that Kawhi would have to take less to come to the Lakers since they will have less money to pay him if the AD trade goes through tomorrow. Unless it gets moved to a different date, Lakers are out of it if Kawhi wants max money.

The Lakersground forum post didn't sound like an undecided Kawhi. Something doesn't add up

5 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

On the other hand, if they do get Kawhi before the trade, they should just nix the AD trade and play the season out with only Lebron and Kawhi and sign AD next summer. 

Umm..... no

Uh here's the domino effect of the AD trade (according to some dude on reddit).  The trade isn't getting canceled. 

1. Anthony Davis, Solomon Hill, Jordan Bone and 3 future second round picks back to New Orleans

2. Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Mo Wagner, Jemerrio Jones, Isaac Bonga, DeAndre Hunter, and all future picks back to the Lakers

3. Miles Plumlee, Jaxson Hayes, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Marcos Louzada Silva back to Atlanta

4. Mike Conley, Jevon Carter and Chandler Parsons back to Memphis

5. JJ Reddick remains a free agent (Pelicans no longer have space to sign him)

6. Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Derrick Favours, Brandon Clarke and all future picks back to Utah

7. Andre Iguodala (acquired using trade exception created in Mike Conley trade) and the future picks traded with him back to Golden State

8. D'Angelo Russell back to Brooklyn

9. Josh Jackson back to Phoenix along with DeAnthony Melton + future second rounders

10. PHX no longer has cap room to sign Ricky Rubio making him an unrestricted free agent again

11. 1.1 million back to Washington

4 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Uh here's the domino effect of the AD trade (according to some dude on reddit).  The trade isn't getting canceled. 

1. Anthony Davis, Solomon Hill, Jordan Bone and 3 future second round picks back to New Orleans

2. Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Mo Wagner, Jemerrio Jones, Isaac Bonga, DeAndre Hunter, and all future picks back to the Lakers

3. Miles Plumlee, Jaxson Hayes, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Marcos Louzada Silva back to Atlanta

4. Mike Conley, Jevon Carter and Chandler Parsons back to Memphis

5. JJ Reddick remains a free agent (Pelicans no longer have space to sign him)

6. Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Derrick Favours, Brandon Clarke and all future picks back to Utah

7. Andre Iguodala (acquired using trade exception created in Mike Conley trade) and the future picks traded with him back to Golden State

8. D'Angelo Russell back to Brooklyn

9. Josh Jackson back to Phoenix along with DeAnthony Melton + future second rounders

10. PHX no longer has cap room to sign Ricky Rubio making him an unrestricted free agent again

11. 1.1 million back to Washington

Wow that's crazy but I guess I am not the first one to bring up that idea

22 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Why not? You don't think they would be good enough to win with Lebron and Kawhi if you add all those guys they are trading to NO back? As well as adding other talent on minimum deals

I think they'd have a much better chance of winning with AD than with the guys they traded. 

By a long shot.