• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Kawhi Leonard has not made a decision on his free agency at this time, according to Cris Carter of Fox Sports. Carter has consistently been one of the most plugged in media sources into Leonard's camp.

Carter also adds that there is not currently a hierarchy of how Leonard is leaning.

"To think the Lakers are ahead of the Clippers or the Raptors would be wrong," wrote Carter

12 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'll wait for your meeting with him at Del Taco.  

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

Tank, I highly recommend the fries. 

Excellent suggestions.

assembling my team even as we speak.

fries with beans, cheese, and onions are irresistible during a negotiation.

16 hours ago, Stradling said:

I'm on a website right now saying that RDA got exposed and now everyone knows his true identity.  

Reminds me of that dude that used to write for the A’s that created some pen name to defend himself on blogs and message boards. Shit was hilarious when he got caught and wrote some weird ass apology.

26 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Reminds me of that dude that used to write for the A’s that created some pen name to defend himself on blogs and message boards. Shit was hilarious when he got caught and wrote some weird ass apology.

Ike Farrell!

JUL 2, 2019 4:15 PM

Leonard_Kawhi_tor_181004.jpg

The Los Angeles Lakers "believe they are firmly in the lead" in pursuit of Kawhi Leonard, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

The reasoning Stein outlines for the confidence from the Lakers is "largely through the recruiting efforts and assurances made on separate fronts from Magic Johnson and LeBron James."

Leonard is considering the Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors.

The Lakers have preserved their cap space in hopes of signing Leonard