• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Hmmm. And this was without them having Paul George.

Too many turnovers and I saw a bunch of missed shots (I think they said at the end we shot 44%), just not going to get it done.

Side note, would like to see Kuzma back and if Danny Green can play like this there is some promise. Lebron and co. seem to want to funnel the offense through AD, Clips planned or adjusted to it well.

Edited by Brandon

38 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Great seeing the Lakers go on a 15-0 run when LeBron hit the bench.

was it just me or did LeBron look old and slow tonight?  He looked poor defensively and it was almost like he was in the way in offense.  There was no flow between him and AD whatsoever.  The lakers looked better when he wasn't out there.  

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

was it just me or did LeBron look old and slow tonight?  He looked poor defensively and it was almost like he was in the way in offense.  There was no flow between him and AD whatsoever.  The lakers looked better when he wasn't out there.  

Yup. I don’t know if it was old and slow but just sloppy and uninspired. Not a lot of movement, 5 turnovers, just didn’t really add value on offense.

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

It wasn't just you. I didn't want to point it out because it's only game 1, but he looked slow and sloppy. His lazy passes to AD in the post need be fixed asap.

I think some of his blocks, strips, and taking charges overshadowed his overall defense. He was very slow in iso situations.

Edited by Brandon

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yup. I don’t know if it was old and slow but just sloppy and uninspired. Not a lot of movement, 5 turnovers, just didn’t really add value on offense.

it was pass into AD way higher than I'd like to see (Barkley said  it and I agree).  He wasn't getting great position at all.  And then it was 1 on 1.  Or it was LeBron going 1 v 1 off the dribble and if he got doubled, it was a half-assed pass.  Even the passes that got to guys made them move out of position so they no longer had a clean or open shot.  

Leonard is an absolute beast though.  That guy is friggin' unstoppable.  

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It wasn't just you. I didn't want to point it out because it's only game 1, but he looked slow and sloppy. His lazy passes to AD in the post need be fixed asap.

looks like the whole plan is to let LeBron chuck the ball into AD or take a guy on the dribble.  Once again, they someone besides LeBron to be the primary ball handler which will never frickin happen.  And if someone says it should be Rondo, I'll slap em'.  Hopefully they just need some time to come together or they're a guy short (hopefully Kuzma).  One game against a very good team in the Clips and I emphasize team because they really did look like everyone knew their role and they were all intent on executing a very specific plan.  Maybe Rivers is just a really good coach and Vogel is gonna sit back and let LeBron dictate what happens all year.