• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

But that's the issue, if you bring in someone else then someone gets deleted and we have a great bench and solid chemistry. I like the team as is. I am pleasantly surprised at how many new faces have gelled and played well together while embracing their roles.

My only concern is matchup issues if say the Celtics run out Walker, Brown, and Tatum with a smaller, quicker lineup. But the D and transition D have been solid.

35 minutes ago, Brandon said:

But that's the issue, if you bring in someone else then someone gets deleted and we have a great bench and solid chemistry. I like the team as is. I am pleasantly surprised at how many new faces have gelled and played well together while embracing their roles.

My only concern is matchup issues if say the Celtics run out Walker, Brown, and Tatum with a smaller, quicker lineup. But the D and transition D have been solid.

The D has been incredible (go on).  When I say add someone I meant a Jamaal Crawford type that can score off the bench.  Right now it seems as though we see Anthony Davis get a lot of minutes with the second team.  I’d like to see them be able to score enough with the second team to get him more rest in the first half of games.  I know this seems like a nitpick because the dude is 26 years old, but at the same time he is someone who has struggled to stay healthy.  I think we all know this team is going to be a team that is tough in a playoff series, I just want to see what they can do to be well rested and be healthy at the end of the long season.  Blowing teams out like last night and giving the big guns the 4th off certainly will help.  

30 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The D has been incredible (go on).  When I say add someone I meant a Jamaal Crawford type that can score off the bench.  Right now it seems as though we see Anthony Davis get a lot of minutes with the second team.  I’d like to see them be able to score enough with the second team to get him more rest in the first half of games.  I know this seems like a nitpick because the dude is 26 years old, but at the same time he is someone who has struggled to stay healthy.  I think we all know this team is going to be a team that is tough in a playoff series, I just want to see what they can do to be well rested and be healthy at the end of the long season.  Blowing teams out like last night and giving the big guns the 4th off certainly will help.  

You definitely have a valid view point. I tend to go in the opposite direction based on the team makeup. I know AD and Lebron are going to be the main scorers and we usually have a third step up, so when they rotate or play the bench guys I prefer them to keep doing what they are doing on the defensive side. I should have prefaced that I don't have Spectrum, so I can't watch as many games as I would like and just get the ESPN, TNT, and games like last night on NBATV. SO I don't see every minute of games. But what I have seen I like to where the bench players are holding the opposition while AD and Lebron take a break then they can come back in and keep the scoring going. So I don't see the need for someone offensive on the bench, which is really what Kuzma is anyway.

I like the team makeup and pieces we have. I was worried egos or playing style would get in the way, but they are playing well together.

We will get a good test as our next four games are against playoff teams in DAL, DEN, UTH, and POR.

17 hours ago, Lou said:

update?

I'm feeling like that uptight Christian chick from high school who was 'saving herself' for marriage, only now she's moved away for college and made a 'mistake' at a party. Now I'm shamelessly checking every member of the school basketball team off my list. 

I may have lost track of my pronouns in there at some point.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Their record isn't a fluke and it doesn't look like anyone can beat this team in a seven game series.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

We will get a good test as our next four games are against playoff teams in DAL, DEN, UTH, and POR.

I think we really need to see the next 4 games games before we can confidently make that first statement. They've played a lot of close games, and there two losses have come in a couple of rare matches against other teams near the top of the league. That said I'm pretty confident in this team right now.

On 5/12/2019 at 1:18 PM, Jeremiah said:

On 5/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, tennischmp said:

^^not a good sign 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:36 AM, Jeremiah said:

I agree. Rambis has not shown that, beyond his playing days in the Showtime era, he’s got the ability to succeed with players.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, tennischmp said:

Yep it’s time for Jeanie to have a seat next to Jim and let someone else run the team

On 5/13/2019 at 8:53 AM, Angel Oracle said:

SELL THE TEAM, BUSS FAMILY!

Stop destroying your dad's legacy!   Just STOP it!

Got it?   Good!

On 5/13/2019 at 8:55 AM, Angel Oracle said:

Tomorrow, it's the annual draft lottery party.    Maybe some decade, this stupid yearly gathering will stop happening.

Let's see, Russell and Randle are All-Stars now, and Zubac figures to be a solid guy for the Clippers in years to come. 

Rob Pelinka, the NBA's answer to Dumbpoto!

On 5/13/2019 at 11:25 AM, Tank said:

lakerland has become a sideshow. seems like there's too many chiefs and not enough indians.

On 5/13/2019 at 1:43 PM, Jeremiah said:

Absolutely. And making it worse, the people making the decisions don’t seem to have the qualifications to be doing so.

On 5/20/2019 at 11:01 AM, tennischmp said:

Eh after the coaching search the Lakers dysfunction is already known to everyone and any free agent. You really think Jeanie would side with Magic over her bestie Linda had Magic talked to her in private? This is turning out to be the same saga as what happened when Jim was still running the team, only public criticism with bring changes

i agree