• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(I guess I forgot to reply to this)

Anyway I am new. I'm a big Halos fan who's lived in SoCal all my life. By some miracle I was raised an Angels fan and not a Los Doyers fan. Love this team and hate to see em' loose!

Welcome dude! 

• 1 month later...

Ahoy there...

So, I'm technically not a "newbie"--I've just been completely engulfed in the wine business working for a major Italian winery for the past three years in addition to being newly married (I guess four years next month isn't really "newly married", but whatever). 

For those who remember me, I came from the old ESPN board years ago.  Apologies for being a bit out of touch, but I travel back and forth to Europe rather frequently and cover Southern Calfornia (which feels like five states).  Little bit of a busy life...

Anyway, hope to reconnect with most of y'all.  Talk with you guys soon. 

Ahoy there...

So, I'm technically not a "newbie"--I've just been completely engulfed in the wine business working for a major Italian winery for the past three years in addition to being newly married (I guess four years next month isn't really "newly married", but whatever). 

For those who remember me, I came from the old ESPN board years ago.  Apologies for being a bit out of touch, but I travel back and forth to Europe rather frequently and cover Southern Calfornia (which feels like five states).  Little bit of a busy life...

John! Good to have you back and to have reconnected. 

Let's stay in touch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy there...

holy moly, it's john! wow, it's been a long time. good to see you've returned. are you still wearing full sweats when you go to games in august? :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been posting to Angels Message board for awhile now but it just stopped working and it says:

The Angels Message Boards are no longer available.

Anyone know what is going on with it.

Nope, no idea what's going on with their board.  But you're welcome to post here!

I have been posting to Angels Message board for awhile now but it just stopped working and it says:

The Angels Message Boards are no longer available.

Anyone know what is going on with it.

Well I don't know what's going on or what happened but I don't think it's coming back so this is going to be my new home to get my Angel fix.

California Cajun (John Ayers)

Refugee from MLB's jettisoned forums 2002-2016 

Serious Angel fan since 1967.

SoCal resident 1955-72 (L.A, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Garden Grove)

LaQuinta H.S. in Westminster 1969-72

Lafayette, LA since 1972

Acadiana High School in Lafayette 1972-73

University of Louisiana (University of Southwestern Louisiana when attended) 1973-77

My first baseball season: (PCL) L.A. Angels at Wrigley Field in 1956

My first Angels game: 1965 at Chavez Ravine

post-2524-0-65469600-1456581050_thumb.jp