• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Rudy and I've been a fan since the early 70's.  There have been lots of good memories, but nothing like 2002!  I've been reading the comments on this board the last few years, and now you will be getting some from me.  It's nice to have a place to vent, hate, and more importantly, cheer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am not gonna lie, I am a Bandwagon fan. As a teenager I was not into baseball until the 2002 season, I was at game 7 and watched the Angels beat the Giants and have been a die hard fan ever since. I will never forget Jackie Autry asking the question during the trophy presentation "What would Gene say if he was here today?" followed by the drunk fan next to me saying "F**KING A MAN, that's what he would say!".

Edited by iiisenordingdong

My name is Ken, formally of Moorpark, CA, now living in Lake Placid, FL.   I live an hour and a half South from Tampa Rays Ballpark.  When the Angels play the Rays I will be there with my Angel Cap and Shirt cheering them on.

I blog on other sites.  Sometimes my blogs can be quite controversial.   I want to get my feet wet so here goes.

Angel Farm System is broken.  It needs a major infusion of prospects PDQ.  I have read other Angel Websites which the fans suggest to throw a 10 yr/$300 million contract for Mike Trout.  I strongly believe the Angels should do the Tampa Ray way and trade Trout for bona fide Major League Ready Prospects.   Tampa very possibly will trade David Price before the July 31st Deadline for prospects.

Any baseball player is one major injury away from hanging up their cleats.  Just ask Mark Mulder.  

• 1 month later...

My name is Ken, formally of Moorpark, CA, now living in Lake Placid, FL.   I live an hour and a half South from Tampa Rays Ballpark.  When the Angels play the Rays I will be there with my Angel Cap and Shirt cheering them on.

I blog on other sites.  Sometimes my blogs can be quite controversial.   I want to get my feet wet so here goes.

Angel Farm System is broken.  It needs a major infusion of prospects PDQ.  I have read other Angel Websites which the fans suggest to throw a 10 yr/$300 million contract for Mike Trout.  I strongly believe the Angels should do the Tampa Ray way and trade Trout for bona fide Major League Ready Prospects.   Tampa very possibly will trade David Price before the July 31st Deadline for prospects.

Any baseball player is one major injury away from hanging up their cleats.  Just ask Mark Mulder.  

I have to agree.  I've been posting on sites for over a year now that we should just cash in Trout for a new farm.  Haha, Trout farm...get it!  But I know the folks here would go nuts.  I've seen similar posts here before and the responses became very personal...eg., "are you an idiot"..."you are not a true fan" etc.  Well, his value will never be as high as it is now and that is the same logic the fans here use to trade anyone else, for much less, I might add.

I have to agree.  I've been posting on sites for over a year now that we should just cash in Trout for a new farm.  Haha, Trout farm...get it!  But I know the folks here would go nuts.  I've seen similar posts here before and the responses became very personal...eg., "are you an idiot"..."you are not a true fan" etc.  Well, his value will never be as high as it is now and that is the same logic the fans here use to trade anyone else, for much less, I might add.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com!

Hey guys, I used to be here for a few years but cant remember what my username was so I am now here as MacPark. I am from Brisbane, Australia. Been a Angels fans for years and try to get to games as much as my travels let me. My wife is Canadian so it makes it easy to get to North America often.

Look forward to chatting with you all season long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been an Angels fan for 44 years. I grew up 15 minutes from the big A and grew up watching Downing, Carew, Ryan, Fergosi, DeCinces and the rest of the crew from the 70' thru the 90's. Moved to Northern California and continued watching most of the Halo games on MLB extra innings. Watched the 2002 World Series from a fire station full of Giant fans. What a pleasure game 6 was. I head to Oakland when the Angels are in town. Go to Sacramento when the Bee's are in town and head to Modesto to watch the 66ers. The Angels fever has been past on to my kids.

I have been an Angels fan for 44 years. I grew up 15 minutes from the big A and grew up watching Downing, Carew, Ryan, Fergosi, DeCinces and the rest of the crew from the 70' thru the 90's. Moved to Northern California and continued watching most of the Halo games on MLB extra innings. Watched the 2002 World Series from a fire station full of Giant fans. What a pleasure game 6 was. I head to Oakland when the Angels are in town. Go to Sacramento when the Bee's are in town and head to Modesto to watch the 66ers. The Angels fever has been past on to my kids.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com! 

Thank you for sharing your story with us.