• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Two other speedster favorites of mine were Maury Wills and Mickey Rivers.

Rivers led the AL in steals in 1975 with 70 (despite an OBP of just .331), before being traded to the Skanks along with Ed Figueroa in the Bobby Bonds deal.  

My parents glossed Rivers as 'Fidget', due to his constant moving of his feet as he settled into the batter's box.

Hey guys, new here.  I would post once in a while on the angels mlb forum as bleedhalored but probably not enough for anyone to remember me.  More of a forum stalker.  Was funny seeing everyone trash Charles on his posts all the time on the mlb board.  

Been an Angels fan most of my life in a sea of Dodgers fans (SGV area).  I go to a few games a year and watch a lot on TV.  I follow Angel and MLB news constantly and have an addiction to refreshing MLBTR.COM

Hey guys, new here.  I would post once in a while on the angels mlb forum as bleedhalored but probably not enough for anyone to remember me.  More of a forum stalker.  Was funny seeing everyone trash Charles on his posts all the time on the mlb board.  

Been an Angels fan most of my life in a sea of Dodgers fans (SGV area).  I go to a few games a year and watch a lot on TV.  I follow Angel and MLB news constantly and have an addiction to refreshing MLBTR.COM

Welcome LooneyPlatoons! 

Hello Angel Fans

I am a 30 year old Canadian from Edmonton Alberta (home of the joke of the NHL) who fell in love with baseball on my honeymoon in Disneyland.

I begged my new wife to let me go to a sporting event of my choice during our honeymoon and it came down to either seeing an Angels game or a Chivas MLS game. Since i value MLS as the lower end of the world soccer totem i chose the MLB game and boy was it awesome. Watching the opening video by Train and then seeing them slaughter the Oakland Athletics in the first 3 innings was amazing and i was hooked from that point on. Since them i have now seen three MLB games live (one in San Francisco and one in Oakland (blah)) I still rate the experience i had at Angel Stadium the best. 

Fun Story: In Oakland some drunk guy randomly punched my buddy in the face for no reason. He just sat there asked if he knew my buddy. He said no and Bam punch to the face...I guess that's the oakland love?

I am expecting to see Charles appear today as I remember him always liking St. Patrick's Day!

Well based on everyone's feedback from the MLB board, I put his account into purgatory.  So you won't be seeing him here unless you guys tell me otherwise. 

Charles was right about Matt Shoemaker after seeing him spot start for Weaver in a September Friday night game back in 2013.

Shoemaker went on to have a dominant 2014 going 16 - 4 carrying the team to the playoffs and being 2nd in ROY voting.

I remember this while I can tune out much of the other stuff.  Welcome CharlesAngels back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been lurking over at the angelsbaseball message boards for awhile, and every so often would actually post, but I generally just tried to stay away from all the vitriol that was present there. I've been an Angels fan ever since I was old enough to understand the game of baseball (so probably since about 1988 or 1989), and will be an Angels fan til the day I die, win or lose! I look forward to being a part of these forums as it seems there is much more discussion on actual baseball topics here, rather than just a ton of name calling back and forth. I look forward to engaging with everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. My name is Matt. I am from the other forum sadly. Alot of members from there will infiltrate this forum and litter this place with negativity but I am a nice person without being provoked. Just here to vent about the Angels sometime and talk about General Angels Info. My favorite player ever to be an Angel is Garrett Anderson. (let the attacking commence) lol. Just saying hi. 

Welcome to AngelsWin.com. I wouldn't worry about anyone infiltrating our community here. We take out the trash every now and then to keep the place clean and smell good. :)

BTW, you can change your display name if you'd like. Just go to your profile page. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, new guy here. Life long Angels fan, grew up an Angels fan. I live in LA county but love my Angels and hate the Dodgers. My fav all time player, is of course, the King Fish.

I am also a Ducks fan, die hard Packer fan, and my favorite college team is West Virginia University. Yes, despite living in LA county all my life, I don't like a single LA team haha.

Already been to 1 game this year, opening week, and hoping to go to a few more before the end of the season. good to be here.