• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

On 2/12/2024 at 5:11 PM, FFFan said:

Lurked for a while and finally decided to join the community. I've been an Angel fan since my dad took me to my first game at Wrigley Field. 

Welcome @FFFan. Looking forward to meeting you in Tempe in a couple weeks. 

Cheers! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys how are you doing? My name is Efrain. I've been an angels fan since 97, my first angel hat was the Disney logo, a navy blue hat that I cherished and its my favorite logo since. My dad used to be a manager for the OC register back in the day when they were Anaheim Angels. His clients would give us great seats 5 rows from dugout and my love for the angels was never the same. This is my club, I bleed Halo Red, I'm with them through the highs and lows. Until recently I used to live across the street from the Stadium and used to walk to the games since 2019. I've made some great memories watching angels Baseball. Speizio's home run shot in the Series while I visited my sick grandma in the hospital was nothing of a miracle , KROD breaking the record in Saves, Drafting and seeing Captain America Mike Trout (year 91 represented), and Seeing a two way Phenom in Ohtani play. This is a great page I've interacted with on X (follow me @UrbanCowboyII) love interreacting there! and there are some good guys here that make great content and love seeing it! Cheers and GO Angels!

1 hour ago, Urban Cowboy said:

Hey guys how are you doing? My name is Efrain. I've been an angels fan since 97, my first angel hat was the Disney logo, a navy blue hat that I cherished and its my favorite logo since. My dad used to be a manager for the OC register back in the day when they were Anaheim Angels. His clients would give us great seats 5 rows from dugout and my love for the angels was never the same. This is my club, I bleed Halo Red, I'm with them through the highs and lows. Until recently I used to live across the street from the Stadium and used to walk to the games since 2019. I've made some great memories watching angels Baseball. Speizio's home run shot in the Series while I visited my sick grandma in the hospital was nothing of a miracle , KROD breaking the record in Saves, Drafting and seeing Captain America Mike Trout (year 91 represented), and Seeing a two way Phenom in Ohtani play. This is a great page I've interacted with on X (follow me @UrbanCowboyII) love interreacting there! and there are some good guys here that make great content and love seeing it! Cheers and GO Angels!

Welcome @Urban Cowboy to our casa!! The door is always open, the conversation is rich and the beer is ice cold. 

Kick up your feet and jump into discussion threads. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, UBstrange said:

Hey everybody, I'm Steve - I'm 45 and I was one of the fans in 2002 that showed up in April with 16,000 fans in attendance.  I'm probably going to have some unpopular takes from time to time, but it's all in good fun!  😆

Welcome aboard

Look forward to seeing your posts 

• 3 weeks later...