• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

Angels fan living in North Carolina. Have been a fan since I was a young man of 8. And yes it is mainly due to being a huge fan of 'Angels in the Outfield' lol.Have been following us ever since. Most of my family are Braves fans, and I somewhat pay attention to them also, but the Angels take priority.

Just a bit more about me: I am an ISS teacher, lover of all things beer related, and obviously a big Batman fan lol.

Looking forward to joining in here; I think we can have a very good season.

Thanks.

Just now, Batman said:

Hello all!

Angels fan living in North Carolina. Have been a fan since I was a young man of 8. And yes it is mainly due to being a huge fan of 'Angels in the Outfield' lol.Have been following us ever since. Most of my family are Braves fans, and I somewhat pay attention to them also, but the Angels take priority.

Just a bit more about me: I am an ISS teacher, lover of all things beer related, and obviously a big Batman fan lol.

Thanks.

Welcome!  The only question that matters: UNC or Duke?

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

Just kidding on that other reply!  I'm a Duke grad, so you can imagine I'm not a big Tar Heels fan...

Haha no worries pal all good. I don't hate Duke like a lot of fellow UNC fans do. I respect both schools. Glad Love, Bacot, and everybody decided to come back. As far as Duke goes, I think Scheyer is going to surprise some as a head coach.👍

26 minutes ago, Batman said:

Hello all!

Thanks.

I'm going to read all of your posts in an extremely deep voice.

2 hours ago, Batman said:

Hello all!

Thanks.

Is this you?

Im Batman GIFs | Tenor

@Batman welcome to AngelsWin.com. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself. 

I recently moved to Tennessee, just above Nashville, from WA state (originally from So Cal) after 16 years in the Pacific Northwest.

How did you hear about us? What caused you to join? 

Let us know if you need anything from myself or one of our Mods. We got a good group of people here. 

12 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Batman welcome to AngelsWin.com. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself. 

I recently moved to Tennessee, just above Nashville, from WA state (originally from So Cal) after 16 years in the Pacific Northwest.

How did you hear about us? What caused you to join? 

Let us know if you need anything from myself or one of our Mods. We got a good group of people here. 

Thank you for the welcome pal!

Been to the Nashville area several times, cool place to visit.

I have known about this site for awhile due to word of mouth from other Angels fans i know, but just now decided to join and input my own thoughts on our favorite team and other things also lol.

And I certainly will! Seems like a great community.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Halo in Chicago said:

Hi. Born and raised in Southern Cal. Grew up going to the Big A in the 80s and 90s. Living outside Chicago now. Been lurking here all season and decided to sign up. 

Welcome Chicago! Glad to have you aboard. 

Let us know if you need help with anything. If not, we'll see you in the discussion threads!