AngelsWin.com

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, TalkinHalos said:

Thanks, I hope it didn't suck!

I’d rather listen to you guys than Sports Lodge (that might be damning with faint praise, tho). 

I don't listen to podcasts much, but enjoyed listening to you guys. I think it was after Cole signed and Jared was saying it’s good for baseball for the Yankees to be good. Fortunately, one of you (forget who - maybe both?) told him where to stick that notion. Leastways, that’s how I remember it. So you guys are winners in my book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TalkinHalos said:

Well, we were invited to join a couple months ago, but we're a bunch of lazy bums and are just now joining in. My name is Derek. I run the Angels' podcast "Talkin' Halos' with John, Jared, and Brock. I've been an Angels fan for over 30 years, including watching the World Series while serving in the Navy and overseas deployed in Naples, Italy. Getting up at 1:00 am to watch the games was worth every minute. Today, I'm a school teacher and podcaster, but I'm most proud that I'm raising my daughters to be an Angels (and Rams) fan. You can follow the podcast @TalkinHalos and me @dciapala on Twitter. We're also on facebook with a page and group, but no one seems to care about facebook anymore. Thanks for having me.

you're a buckeye? you're immediately my favorite poster here.

O-H!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

I got a call, so I showed up.  I'm funny that way.  

I love the Halos and I frickin' hate Trolls.

What else you do you need to know?

well, i have $33 mil USD sitting in a bank in barcelona with your name all over it. i'm an international agent who puts people back together with their money from relatives they've never heard of. so if you'll just send me your name, address, SS#, and a bank account number, we can get the ball rolling on this and put this matter to rest. my commission is only ten percent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bro, but I don't need the money. I have plenty of lettuce under my mattress. I'd show it to you, but I heard that any time you get near a mattress, weird things happen and Five-O shows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dovregubben said:

Thanks bro, but I don't need the money. I have plenty of lettuce under my mattress. I'd show it to you, but I heard that any time you get near a mattress, weird things happen and Five-O shows up.

me? why i'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. i think you have me confused with tdawg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dovregubben said:

I got a call, so I showed up.  I'm funny that way.  

I love the Halos and I frickin' hate Trolls.

What else you do you need to know?

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Dovregubben. How did you hear about us? Or should I say, who phoned in the call for your services?

Keep an eye on @RendZone & @Troll Daddy. Our two resident trolls! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Dovregubben. How did you hear about us? Or should I say, who phoned in the call for your services?

Thanks.  It was a call out to the universe. I happened to pick up the line.

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Keep an eye on @RendZone & @Troll Daddy. Our two resident trolls! 

Trust me,  i have a list.

No offense, but if you were on top of things, I wouldn't be necessary. 

In any case, I'm your huckleberry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

Thanks.  It was a call out to the universe. I happened to pick up the line.

Trust me,  i have a list.

No offense, but if you were on top of things, I wouldn't be necessary. 

In any case, I'm your huckleberry. 

 

Haha, fair enough. I let my mods to the dirty work. I'm typically hands off. 

That said, glad you're here. 

Go Halos! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dovregubben said:

I got a call, so I showed up.  I'm funny that way.  

I love the Halos and I frickin' hate Trolls.

What else you do you need to know?

Bro.....did you fill out your Mod application. You would fit in perfectly. 

378A2E3C-8ADE-42E1-A26A-601165202B0A.jpeg

Edited by RendZone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the mods are like "Barney" - I guess that would make you "Otis."  Barney would lock up Otis for being drunk. The mods reprimand you for being a stupid a-hole. The nice thing about Otis is that he would sober up by the morning. In your case, when you wake up in the morning - you're still an ignorant a-hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dovregubben said:

If the mods are like "Barney" - I guess that would make you "Otis."  Barney would lock up Otis for being drunk. The mods reprimand you for being a stupid a-hole. The nice thing about Otis is that he would sober up by the morning. In your case, when you wake up in the morning - you're still an ignorant a-hole.

Sick Burn GIF by moodman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

If the mods are like "Barney" - I guess that would make you "Otis."  Barney would lock up Otis for being drunk. The mods reprimand you for being a stupid a-hole. The nice thing about Otis is that he would sober up by the morning. In your case, when you wake up in the morning - you're still an ignorant a-hole.

Hello, police? Yes I'd like to report a murder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.