• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

2 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

I got a call, so I showed up.  I'm funny that way.  

I love the Halos and I frickin' hate Trolls.

What else you do you need to know?

well, i have $33 mil USD sitting in a bank in barcelona with your name all over it. i'm an international agent who puts people back together with their money from relatives they've never heard of. so if you'll just send me your name, address, SS#, and a bank account number, we can get the ball rolling on this and put this matter to rest. my commission is only ten percent.

1 minute ago, Dovregubben said:

Thanks bro, but I don't need the money. I have plenty of lettuce under my mattress. I'd show it to you, but I heard that any time you get near a mattress, weird things happen and Five-O shows up.

me? why i'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. i think you have me confused with tdawg.

1 hour ago, Dovregubben said:

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Dovregubben. How did you hear about us? Or should I say, who phoned in the call for your services?

Keep an eye on @RendZone & @Troll Daddy. Our two resident trolls! 

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Dovregubben. How did you hear about us? Or should I say, who phoned in the call for your services?

Thanks.  It was a call out to the universe. I happened to pick up the line.

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Keep an eye on @RendZone & @Troll Daddy. Our two resident trolls! 

Trust me,  i have a list.

No offense, but if you were on top of things, I wouldn't be necessary. 

In any case, I'm your huckleberry. 

21 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

Thanks.  It was a call out to the universe. I happened to pick up the line.

Trust me,  i have a list.

No offense, but if you were on top of things, I wouldn't be necessary. 

In any case, I'm your huckleberry. 

Haha, fair enough. I let my mods to the dirty work. I'm typically hands off. 

That said, glad you're here. 

Go Halos! 

2 hours ago, Dovregubben said:

Bro.....did you fill out your Mod application. You would fit in perfectly. 

378A2E3C-8ADE-42E1-A26A-601165202B0A.jpeg

Edited by RendZone

If the mods are like "Barney" - I guess that would make you "Otis."  Barney would lock up Otis for being drunk. The mods reprimand you for being a stupid a-hole. The nice thing about Otis is that he would sober up by the morning. In your case, when you wake up in the morning - you're still an ignorant a-hole.

1 minute ago, Dovregubben said:

If the mods are like "Barney" - I guess that would make you "Otis."  Barney would lock up Otis for being drunk. The mods reprimand you for being a stupid a-hole. The nice thing about Otis is that he would sober up by the morning. In your case, when you wake up in the morning - you're still an ignorant a-hole.

Sick Burn GIF by moodman

2 minutes ago, Dovregubben said:

Hello, police? Yes I'd like to report a murder.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome aboard, recent newbies!

If you ever need useful or useless trivia, I'm the guy.

You can have a take and suck here, because this isn't a jungle and we don't eat our young.   Although we do like to snack.   

And no worries, if you say something good about the Dogs up the 5 fwy in LA, we will simply bar you from any Del Taco lunch meetings.  

Two days until real Halos baseball starts!

Edited by Angel Oracle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BritAngel said:

Hi everybody, 

I'm a newbie from across the pond.

I'm big on the angels and have been lurking around this board for a couple of years now and thought it was high time I joined to let you benefit from my vast knowledge of all things Baseball 😨😨😨

Welcome! Mind how you go, mate.

Edited by T.G.

14 hours ago, BritAngel said:

Hi everybody, 

I'm a newbie from across the pond.

I'm big on the angels and have been lurking around this board for a couple of years now and thought it was high time I joined to let you benefit from my vast knowledge of all things Baseball 😨😨😨

Do you know Tommy Shelby?

• 1 month later...

Introducing myself to the forum ...

I became an Angel Fan even before the Major League Club was formed. My dad started taking me to Angel games in the late 1940s or early 1950s when the Los Angeles Angels were in the Pacific Coast League and played at Wrigley Field, 43rd Place and Avalon. We'd usually go to the Sunday doubleheaders where the Angels would play a 9 inning game and then a 7 inning game. My best memory of those games was one Sunday where a former Major Leaguer. Max West, hit 4 home runs in the first game and 3 more in the second. His Home Runs were not particularly long and most barely cleared the wall near the foul pole (339 feet) or in right center (345 feet), but what an impressive day it was for me, a youngster at the time. When the Brooklyn Dodgers came Los Angeles, my team, my Angels were gone. It was sad. I followed the Dodgers as they were the only pro team in town for awhile, but when Gene Autry got the American League franchise, I HAD MY ANGELS BACK,  and I've rooted for them since. I am now 79 years old and have been to hundreds, maybe thousands of Angels games. I was at the Angel's first game at Anaheim Stadium in 1966 and was a Season Ticket holder for several years. And when I wasn't at the game, I usually was in front of a TV somewhere, in my home or elsewhere, watching my beloved Angels. That is true, even to this day. 

Today, I live in Calimesa, about 60 miles east of Anaheim Stadium and have night blindness so I can no longer drive at night, so even if fans were allowed to attend the games, I probably would not be at many. I attended (probably) 5 games in 2019, but was able to watch most on TV. But I do love my Angels, even after all these years. 

We have lots of talent on the 2021 team, but still need pitching, both starting and relief. I've been watching to see what new GM Perry Minasian is doing, and he has added some talent to the team, but on February 1, 2021, he has not been able to add the talent the Angels need to contend. I am disappointed in what he has been able to do so far, but hope he will not disappoint me by the start of the season. He still has time to find more talent. But if he does or he does not, I will continue to root for the Angels, win or lose. I AM AN ANGEL FAN FOR LIFE. Let's win it all again!