• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Angels family! We are your tea quaffing friends, the Angels Over the Pond social media crew. Just by way of quick introduction, if you have never heard of us we are a UK based fan club of the Halos and we:

1. Provide free membership goodie packs to all UK Angels fans who register with us

2. Create written content covering topics such as Halos heritage, what it is like to be an Angels fan living in the UK, features on British baseball history (you may be shocked to know that we actually once had pro ball over on these shores) and generally give aspiring writers a space to be creative

3. Run regular competitions, give always etc (more on this below) including physical sports equipment packages for UK schools and sports teams

4. Create silly little memes on social media, that seem to be quite popular now and then

5. Follow along with most games, live tweeting and interacting with fans around the world

6. Give away thousands of junk wax baseball cards to fans of all of the MLB teams who live in the UK, most of who never heard of such a thing so find them pretty cool

Anyway, please do pop over to the tweet below, where you can enter our latest give away for a chance to win a $25 Fanatics gift card. It’s not much, but we give away things all the way through the season so it all adds up. Give us a follow, we would love to meet more of you and get to know you.

Thank you so much to Chuck, John and all at AW for all the support. You’re all jolly good chaps. Cheerio.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 6:23 PM, Mabrage said:

New here…

Whats going on everybody! 

My name is Mark, been a fan of the angels since that world series run…. Man, what a run. Born and raised in Los Angeles, i hate the dodgers. Happy to be here and read up on lots of interesting threads. I think im going to like it here. LOL

Welcome to the board

Jump in on some topics

👍

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Milt. I've been an Angel fan for a long time. I shared Diamond Club seats with some other fans for several years, 20 years ago. I was there for all 4 games when they won the World Series. After seeing or listening to every game for 10 years or so, I slowly lost interest and developed other hobbies.

I got annoyed with Arte Moreno canceling the Dodger trade last year and stopped following baseball, other than to check scores every so often.

I got interested again this spring and followed the threads on this site daily. I decided to register, so I could participate.

3 hours ago, drpiranha said:

Hi,

My name is Milt. I've been an Angel fan for a long time. I shared Diamond Club seats with some other fans for several years, 20 years ago. I was there for all 4 games when they won the World Series. After seeing or listening to every game for 10 years or so, I slowly lost interest and developed other hobbies.

I got annoyed with Arte Moreno canceling the Dodger trade last year and stopped following baseball, other than to check scores every so often.

I got interested again this spring and followed the threads on this site daily. I decided to register, so I could participate.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com. Glad your interest in the Angels has been renewed by following the discussions here! 

12 hours ago, drpiranha said:

Hi,

Welcome aboard

Feel free to jump into a conversation

Hey everyone, my name is Mike. I’ve been an Angels fan since ‘99 hence the user name. Born in La Mirada, grew up in the Bay Area, now living in Ontario. Been lurking on this sight for a few months now and decided, what the hell. I’ll sign up. My favorite player growing up was Mo Vaughn. And my fondness memory growing up an Angels fan was my dad surprising by picking me up from school in the Bay Area (mind you, he lived in Whittier at the time) and being able to attend the World Series festivities at Disney and Edison Field. Missed four days of school that week. And got to rub our World Series victory in all my teachers and friends faces(Giants fans). Anyways glad to be here and hope to post as often as I can. 

10 hours ago, Halo99 said:

Hey everyone, my name is Mike. I’ve been an Angels fan since ‘99 hence the user name. Born in La Mirada, grew up in the Bay Area, now living in Ontario. Been lurking on this sight for a few months now and decided, what the hell. I’ll sign up. My favorite player growing up was Mo Vaughn. And my fondness memory growing up an Angels fan was my dad surprising by picking me up from school in the Bay Area (mind you, he lived in Whittier at the time) and being able to attend the World Series festivities at Disney and Edison Field. Missed four days of school that week. And got to rub our World Series victory in all my teachers and friends faces(Giants fans). Anyways glad to be here and hope to post as often as I can. 

Welcome aboard

Chuck
This post was recognized by Chuck!

HanfordGuy was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 500 points.

Ok, so I should have posted this 2/22/13 but somethings are worth waiting for…

My name is WilL, like Wheel Wheaton. I’ve been an Angels fan since January 22, 1982 the day that Reggie Jackson signed. I was born and raised in Central California. I lived in Southern California for a few seconds, made it on to a commercial, but came back.

I used to post on the old site, same Screen Name but I’m Hanford Halo on social media. I remember a few members on the old site were posting their dog as an avatar but I didn’t have one so I used and still use Muffit the daggit. Prior to that I used the animated Mad Men avatar. 

I met @Chuckster70 prior to the 1st AW and he said he wanted to make the best Angels Fan site and look at where we are now. Congratulations.

I used to attend Fresno Grizzlies games when that played Salt Lake but haven’t been to a game since they became a single A franchise.

Sorry it took so long to reintroduce myself. I really didn’t post or visit much after the old site ended but I’m here now, been posting for a few months now, ready to talk Angel Baseball and a lot of other nonsense that comes from my ADHD brain.

”¡Hola mi nombre es Juan Guillermo y yo quiero el trono de mi padre!”

Friends Of Lana

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2021 at 6:50 PM, drpiranha said:

Hi,

Good to see you Doc! 

Man, it's been what? 15-16 years?

I hope all is well!

Good to see you here!

• 2 months later...