• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Hello, I have been an Angels fan since I was a little kid. Grew up about 15 minutes from the Big A. Unfortunately no longer live in California. Have seen 2 Angels no hitters in my lifetime and lots of other great memories at the stadium. Decided to finally join this forum on recommendation from my friend. 

5 hours ago, ColonsSecretSon said:

Hello, I have been an Angels fan since I was a little kid. Grew up about 15 minutes from the Big A. Unfortunately no longer live in California. Have seen 2 Angels no hitters in my lifetime and lots of other great memories at the stadium. Decided to finally join this forum on recommendation from my friend. 

Welcome to AngelsWin.com @ColonsSecretSon!! 

As someone who grew up in So. Cal and went to many games at the Big A, I too have moved and have lived in another state since 2005 (WA, now TN). 

Good friend!! What's his screen name here?

• 2 months later...

Hello,everyone long time lurker and brand new member here. alittle about myself I grew up in a small town in Illinois with a Grandpa that was a HUGE Cubs fan so of course I had to be a Cardinals fan to make for fun and entertaining days at there house. A young boy Watching Ozzie Smith and his back flips amazed me when they would take on Ryan Sandburg and the Cubs anyways we moved to California when I was a freshman in high school and my Dad took me to my first live game ever at the Big A to see the Angels take on the the Bash Brothers from Oakland. Yes Jose Canceco was my idle at that time I didnt have a clue what roids were back then lol. Every since that time I have loved the Angels and going to the Big A. I now take my own kids to see the games and enjoy the promotions and Mike Trout is my number 1 Angel but Vlad is a very close second with that big smile and nose to toes hitting lol. Any ways hope to have some great convesations with yall at some point and as always Light That Baby Up. Go Halos.

1 hour ago, Chitown27Fan said:

Hello,everyone long time lurker and brand new member here. alittle about myself I grew up in a small town in Illinois with a Grandpa that was a HUGE Cubs fan so of course I had to be a Cardinals fan to make for fun and entertaining days at there house. A young boy Watching Ozzie Smith and his back flips amazed me when they would take on Ryan Sandburg and the Cubs anyways we moved to California when I was a freshman in high school and my Dad took me to my first live game ever at the Big A to see the Angels take on the the Bash Brothers from Oakland. Yes Jose Canceco was my idle at that time I didnt have a clue what roids were back then lol. Every since that time I have loved the Angels and going to the Big A. I now take my own kids to see the games and enjoy the promotions and Mike Trout is my number 1 Angel but Vlad is a very close second with that big smile and nose to toes hitting lol. Any ways hope to have some great convesations with yall at some point and as always Light That Baby Up. Go Halos.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Chitown27Fan!! Thank you for sharing your story and for becoming an instant premium member as well. 

ornd62foodwgmu5oav97.gif

3 minutes ago, Ramon07 said:

Hello everyone. New here. grew up in Anaheim not far from the stadium. My entire family are Angel fans so i grew up a fan as well. now my kids take that trip to the stadium with me. Now i wish they can take the trip there in October so they can experience the post season. 

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Ramon07!!!

Let's get back to the postseason!! Go Halos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been here for a little but never technically introduced myself, so...

My name is Carter, I'm just about 19, I love the Angels specifically but I eat, sleep, and breathe baseball (and sports in general). Grew up in Orange County, now I go to Utah Valley University and I'm studying Comp. Data Science, with the eventual dream of working in an MLB front office.  I'm big on sabermetrics and have very strong opinions. Prior to Angelswin I spent a lot of my time arguing with people on Twitter, so feel free to follow me there if you want to see that @cartihalos. I also tweet occasionally about my other teams, the Jazz (ouch), the AZ Cardinals (yeowch), and the Golden Knights.

16 hours ago, CartiHalos said:

I've been here for a little but never technically introduced myself, so...

My name is Carter, I'm just about 19, I love the Angels specifically but I eat, sleep, and breathe baseball (and sports in general). Grew up in Orange County, now I go to Utah Valley University and I'm studying Comp. Data Science, with the eventual dream of working in an MLB front office.  I'm big on sabermetrics and have very strong opinions. Prior to Angelswin I spent a lot of my time arguing with people on Twitter, so feel free to follow me there if you want to see that @cartihalos. I also tweet occasionally about my other teams, the Jazz (ouch), the AZ Cardinals (yeowch), and the Golden Knights.

@CartiHalos  I'm an AZ Cardinals fan also so I feel your pain 😎

Hi Folks,

New to the AngelsWin community, but not new to Angels Baseball. Been a fan since '95. My grandparents used to have season tickets, so I would go to games all the time. I grew up in Corona, but am living in Orange County now, so still get to plenty of games.

My all-time favorite Halo is Troy Glaus, and I was at the World Series parade in Disneyland (which happened to fall on my birthday.) 

Hoping to get to know some fellow die-hard Angels fans, and looking forward to some good discussions here. Just started listening to the podcast, as well, and am loving it!

14 minutes ago, Russell Feathers said:

Hi Folks,

New to the AngelsWin community, but not new to Angels Baseball. Been a fan since '95. My grandparents used to have season tickets, so I would go to games all the time. I grew up in Corona, but am living in Orange County now, so still get to plenty of games.

My all-time favorite Halo is Troy Glaus, and I was at the World Series parade in Disneyland (which happened to fall on my birthday.) 

Hoping to get to know some fellow die-hard Angels fans, and looking forward to some good discussions here. Just started listening to the podcast, as well, and am loving it!

Welcome! 

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am a longtime Angels fan from Memphis, TN. My fandom goes all the way back to 1982, which was the year Reggie Jackson became a California Angels outfielder. I have stuck with them through thick and thin, lately obviously is a LOT of THIN!! But they are my team, good or bad and I am hopeful these young guys can put together a nice season. Can't wait for the season to start.

Just now, MemphisHalo said:

Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am a longtime Angels fan from Memphis, TN. My fandom goes all the way back to 1982, which was the year Reggie Jackson became a California Angels outfielder. I have stuck with them through thick and thin, lately obviously is a LOT of THIN!! But they are my team, good or bad and I am hopeful these young guys can put together a nice season. Can't wait for the season to start.

Welcome @MemphisHalo!! I am in Tennessee as well, just north of Nashville about 15 min from the Kentucky border. 

Been a fan since '79 and Reggie was one of my all-time favorites, even before he came to the Angels. Loved him on the Yankees. I'm with you on the Angels youngsters. Exciting times ahead I believe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Notes on a Scorecard - Allan Malamud

Apparently I didn’t submit when I came on board.

Fan since late 70’s.

Got the whole family on board during 2002 run.

Sometimes I wish I could find a better team but just can’t pull away.

Feel good about some of our young talent, fan of Minasian and Washington.

Past time for Arte to sell.

Also a Ram fan so my threshold for pain is high.

Glad I finally joined Angelswin.com.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Dgar24 said:

Apparently I didn’t submit when I came on board.

Fan since late 70’s.

Got the whole family on board during 2002 run.

Sometimes I wish I could find a better team but just can’t pull away.

Feel good about some of our young talent, fan of Minasian and Washington.

Past time for Arte to sell.

Also a Ram fan so my threshold for pain is high.

Glad I finally joined Angelswin.com.

Nice reference!

On 2/21/2013 at 12:49 PM, AngelsWin.com said:

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @lostkiwi

Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others.  Oh and by all means, jump right into the discussion topics here.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Lurked for a while and finally decided to join the community. I've been an Angel fan since my dad took me to my first game at Wrigley Field.