• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Hello everyone! My name is Matt, just finished up my college baseball career and have played baseball my whole life. Remember watching the Angels win the World Series back in the 5th grade and was a fan before that as well. I grew up near the Quakes and the 66ers so I watched every game I could of upcoming Angels if I couldn't make it out to the Big A. I found the forum because I started following on Twitter so I am looking forward to discussing the Halos with all the other fans out there. Hope to connect with you all soon!

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm kind of new here.  I made an account last season and would post rarely, but I forgot my password and didn't really like the fact that I had used my actual name as my username so thought I'd just start a new account.  Since I'm starting new, may as well reintroduce myself as I'm sure nobody would have remembered me anyways. 

My name is J.B..  I've been an Angels fan for 27 years or as long as I can remember.  I was born at St. Joe's and grew up in Orange 10 minutes from the big A.  I went to my first game in 1986 when I was two weeks old to the last game they won in the ALCS against Boston.  I have gone to games every year since then.  I live in Pacifica now (about 10 minutes south of San Francisco).  This is the first year I probably won't be able to see a game at Anaheim stadium because I've been too busy, but was able to go see Weaver get annihilated by the A's a couple weeks ago in Oakland.  

Edited by AngelsFanSince86

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies and gents,

I met a few of you last Saturday at the tailgate, but I'd like to formally introduce myself to the rest of the team.  I'm Marc, I came with RePLAY and his two kids to last weeks event. 

I'd like to say I was born an Angel fan, born and raised just a couple blocks away from Angel stadium.  I'm stoked to be an active member of the forum and to share a common interest with the rest of ya'll.

Go Angels!

Hi ladies and gents,

I met a few of you last Saturday at the tailgate, but I'd like to formally introduce myself to the rest of the team.  I'm Marc, I came with RePLAY and his two kids to last weeks event. 

I'd like to say I was born an Angel fan, born and raised just a couple blocks away from Angel stadium.  I'm stoked to be an active member of the forum and to share a common interest with the rest of ya'll.

Go Angels!

Hey Marc! It was great to meet you last Saturday. 

Hit myself or any of our Mods up if you have any questions.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com!

Just signed in today. Grew up in Tustin and have been an Angels fan since '71. Live in Seattle now and go to all the Halos games when they play at Safeco Field.

You should take in a game with Chuck. He will be the guy not wearing Angels gear.

What up Angel fans? Glad I stumbled upon this forum - it's loads better than the bitch & whine sesh at the angelsbaseball.com forums.

I've been a fan since 1995 - a couple of years after my family moved to Orange County from London. I tried to like the Padres during my years at UC San Diego, but it's like watching a lineup full of John McDonald's. I go to Chapman now and try to make it to as many games as possible.

What up Angel fans? Glad I stumbled upon this forum - it's loads better than the bitch & whine sesh at the angelsbaseball.com forums.

I've been a fan since 1995 - a couple of years after my family moved to Orange County from London. I tried to like the Padres during my years at UC San Diego, but it's like watching a lineup full of John McDonald's. I go to Chapman now and try to make it to as many games as possible.

Just gotta say, I love the Conky avatar.  TPB!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! My name is Erika and I'm brand new to this forum/site. Glad to be a part of it. I've been a fan of the team for as long as I can remember. I was born and raised in So Cal and attended my very first game with my dad when I was just 7. (29 years ago...Geez, I feel old!!) I hate when they lose, just as everyone else does, I'm sure. However, I LOVE my team, win OR lose. I moved to Texas at the end of 2006, and have been surrounded by Rangers fans every since. *I even married one* -What can I say? It's rather fun to be married to someone that I can talk crap to about their team. It's even more fun attending games here in Texas when the Angels are in town. I'm sure that he just "loves" how loud and rowdy I get when they're up to bat!- My 2 kids  are also die hard Angels fans (mama raised them right!) and I'm making sure that my grandson and soon to arrive granddaughter, will be Angels fans as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New here, been following the team since 1982 though.   Grew up in SoCal, moved last year for work purposes to Fresno.  Last year, I could hear the games on the radio, on 620 AM.  Until the station went dead during the playoffs, and came back as some sort of Bengali and Portuguese hybrid station.  Kinda disappointing, since finding the games on 620 was part of what reassured me that, yeah, I can handle living here in the armpit.

Houstonian here by way of Orange County, and I've been a fan since the early 80's.

Looking forward to mixing it up here again. I was "The Dude Abides" on the old board, and another name here which I can't remember. (Pretty sure my old ID was banned here due to spin board stuff).

Excited for this season to start after the disappointing exit last October.