• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Welcome Angels fans.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our Mods or myself if you have any questions on how to use the board here. 

You  may or may not know this, but the Angels players/minor leaguers (and their family members), coaching staff, VP, GM and even the owner Arte Moreno reads this community forum for fan reaction and to get a pulse from the fan base. 

Ahoy there...

So, I'm technically not a "newbie"--I've just been completely engulfed in the wine business working for a major Italian winery for the past three years in addition to being newly married (I guess four years next month isn't really "newly married", but whatever). 

For those who remember me, I came from the old ESPN board years ago.  Apologies for being a bit out of touch, but I travel back and forth to Europe rather frequently and cover Southern Calfornia (which feels like five states).  Little bit of a busy life...

Anyway, hope to reconnect with most of y'all.  Talk with you guys soon. 

Hey, DEVLBAT, what area Italy is your winery? Piedmont, Tuscany? 

We spent ten days in Tuscany this summer hitting wineries in Chianti, Montalcino, Montepulciano. Wines were good but, cutting my teeth on California wines, most were just too light-bodied for my palette. I like Syrahs, Cabs and Zins.

I am holding onto a couple Barbarescos and three Brunellos. Am told that most of them wont be good until 2018 or later. But I am a patient man.

Another renegade from the Angels BB.

OC resident from 1960-2008, now residing in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico. 

Went to Mission Viejo HS from 68-71. CSUF and SDSU grad. 

Any guesses who I was over on the Angel BB, fellow renegades?

Cuidado? I remember you posting that you live in Mexico. Come back before Trump builds the wall and sends you the bill.

"Any guesses who I was over on the Angel BB, fellow renegades?"

If you liked dining at Carmine's in NYC Theater District, I have a pretty good idea.

NYC resident Angels fan since late Spring 2002 (great timing).

You're an intelligent poster, any idea what happened to the trusted Board?

That didnt take long CC and robrock30. You got me!

Has AG or Charles found the board yet? Yikes!!!

Would like to get exileindc and a few other stout lads over here.............

My gut feeling is the Angels decided to ditch the board. Arte and Scioscia got tired of reading all the negativity. 

I'm only half serious on that, really. I think MLB is ditching ALL the boards. That's why the links to the boards on the main team websites is so hard to find.

California Cajun (John Ayers)

Refugee from MLB's jettisoned forums 2002-2016 

Serious Angel fan since 1967.

SoCal resident 1955-72 (L.A, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Garden Grove)

LaQuinta H.S. in Westminster 1969-72

Lafayette, LA since 1972

Acadiana High School in Lafayette 1972-73

University of Louisiana (University of Southwestern Louisiana when attended) 1973-77

My first baseball season: (PCL) L.A. Angels at Wrigley Field in 1956

My first Angels game: 1965 at Chavez Ravine

Cajun!!  Welcome!

Cuidado good to see you amigo.

I just read about some craziness racist protest that became violent in Anaheim today. Maybe the Angels were proactive since the Board started getting political. Trump needs to tone it down because he really isn't that way. Rudy Guiliani who has his ear needs to set him straight. Life is too short and great. People need to get along.

Yeah.  I started at the MLB Angels board in 2001 as (upstream75) and has posted there since the demise.  I remember you, Bekkie, Victorious Ghost (VladsGimpKnee), bumpygrimes, AlwaysWearRedtotheEd (RIP).  AG was also Highandinside.

Good to see you guys again!  I already like this board better. :)

Yeah.  I started at the MLB Angels board in 2001 as (upstream75) and has posted there since the demise.  I remember you, Bekkie, Victorious Ghost (VladsGimpKnee), bumpygrimes, AlwaysWearRedtotheEd (RIP).  AG was also Highandinside.

Good to see you guys again!  I already like this board better. :)

Bumpygrimes goes as Taylor here. Baseballmom (same name), Spiritof2002 is Geoff Stoddart, PimpMyTeam is TrollDaddy, Blarg is Notti, mtangelsfan (same name), Lifetime (was banned from here a year ago) and there's a few more that I cannot remember. 

Hey dudes!

- Came over to this place since the MLB.com forums exploded and left our universe

- I have been an Angels fan since I came out of my mothers womb which was in 1989 :ph34r:

- Grew up in Southern California and lived in Mission Viejo for 21 years

- Moved to Colorado to go to College and currently reside in Denver, Colorado

Excited to chat some baseball with all of you! Go Halos :D

Hey dudes!

- Came over to this place since the MLB.com forums exploded and left our universe

- I have been an Angels fan since I came out of my mothers womb which was in 1989 :ph34r:

- Grew up in Southern California and lived in Mission Viejo for 21 years

- Moved to Colorado to go to College and currently reside in Denver, Colorado

Excited to chat some baseball with all of you! Go Halos :D

Awesome, we have a few AngelsWin peeps residing in Colorado.

What about that Sue girl? Didn't she run off and elope with Yasiel Puig or some other Dodger?

Sue was a big fan of Peter Bourjos, more so than she was a fan of the Angels. So when he was traded she no longer had a reason to stay on the Angel board because she really wasn't an Angel fan..she was a Peter Bourjos fan.

She defected some time ago and claimed "I just adore Puig". lol

Bumpygrimes goes as Taylor here. Baseballmom (same name), Spiritof2002 is Geoff Stoddart, PimpMyTeam is TrollDaddy, Blarg is Notti, mtangelsfan (same name), Lifetime (was banned from here a year ago) and there's a few more that I cannot remember. 

I remember some of those names.  Good to see some of them here.  Still waiting for Daygloman (Bobby) to migrate here.

I am just another refugee from the Angels MLB board, I kept my same screen name and avatar neither one reflects my personality.

Glad to see we still have a home to talk about baseball.

I am a life long Angel fan and a long time season ticket holder (actually inherited my fathers seats - god rest his soul).  I will never give them up even during the lean years.  I am a active member of SABR and enjoy studying and creating advanced algorithms in hopes to better the sporting worlds prognostications. 

I thank you all in advance for providing a new home for us Angel Fan Message Board Members that are now refugees.