• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

I am just another refugee from the Angels MLB board, I kept my same screen name and avatar neither one reflects my personality.

Glad to see we still have a home to talk about baseball.

I am a life long Angel fan and a long time season ticket holder (actually inherited my fathers seats - god rest his soul).  I will never give them up even during the lean years.  I am a active member of SABR and enjoy studying and creating advanced algorithms in hopes to better the sporting worlds prognostications. 

I thank you all in advance for providing a new home for us Angel Fan Message Board Members that are now refugees.

You're welcome, ItsTroutahere! 

You will enjoy interacting with some of our stat guys here. Look for Inside Pitch, AngelsJunky, ettin, dochalo to name a few, as they really like to break down the numbers. 

Good to hear!

Last I talked to you, you had just remodeled your house.

We're closer than before, now.... LOL!

All is well with me.

I've replaced my left knee entirely in "11", & just recently, last October, had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder.

I'm being repaired as I get older, even having SOME parts replaced! LOL!

My house is coming along, as Spring is making everything I plant & take care of, come alive with color.

My pond is looking great too, & so is our yard.

Let's get a ring this Season!!!!

Go Halos!

Thanks Chuck!

My screen derives from my name Rob, my early favorite baseball player Lou Brock who probably will be in ST with the Cardinals although I am aware he recently had medical issues & I hope to see him at their games on TV and one of my favorite NYC landmarks 30 Rockefeller Center which has the skating rink in front, an observation deck on top, Home to NBC, and the Rainbow Room.

Thanks Chuck!

My screen derives from my name Rob, my early favorite baseball player Lou Brock who probably will be in ST with the Cardinals although I am aware he recently had medical issues & I hope to see him at their games on TV and one of my favorite NYC landmarks 30 Rockefeller Center which has the skating rink in front, an observation deck on top, Home to NBC, and the Rainbow Room.

Awesome, Rob. 

Ditto on Lou Brock. I've always been a fan of the speedsters. In addition to Brock, Rickey Henderson, Vince Coleman and Tim Raines were my favorites. 

Ricky Henderson was amazing. Vince Coleman lost me when he threw firecrackers into the stands.

I ran track back in '75 & I trained with an Olympic Coach Track Hall of Fame who coached medalists & record holders in '72 & '76 Olympics. I have been very fortunate.

Wow, never knew that about Vince Coleman. Yikes! 

Very cool re: your track history and accomplishments. 

BTW, I was 5 years old in 1975. In High School though in the mid-late 80's they called me white lightning because of my speed. I should have ran track, but played basketball, baseball and football.