• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

I was part of the old board, but didn't post much.  Grew up in Cypress, Ca.  five miles from Angel Stadium.  Attended my first Angels game in '73.  Have always thought "Dirty" Al Gallagher was one of the greatest baseball names ever.  It was such a great time to be a kid and an Angels fan in the 70's.  I attended Dave Chalk's Baseball camp at Kennedy High School, and stood in long lines at the Home Run Park batting cages in Buena Park to meet and get autographs of various Angels players.  Eli Rodriguez,, Dave Chalk, Bill Singer and Bobby Valentine come immediately to mind.  Even though they weren't very good in those days, we always had hope, and they were always "MY" team.  

Seventeen years ago, I relocated to the Dallas Fort Worth area.   But I continued to build on my old childhood memories with new ones.  I took my daughter at the age of 3 months to her first Angels game.  We met and got a picture of her being held by Tim Salmon.  Eight years later, during Tim's final season, we went to his last series in Arlington, and once more were fortunate enough to meet him.  We showed him the picture we had taken of him and my daughter at 3 months. He was kind enough to sign a ball for her and take another picture.  Needless to say he is her all time favorite Angels player, and was disappointed not to see him play anymore.  But those times have changed and "who will we cheer for now daddy?" questions have turned to "TROUTY!" exclamations.  They are no longer my team, but "our" team.

It's good to be an Angels fan

Rangers season ticket holder.  Have been reading Angelswin for years.  Something to occupy my night, as I work the overnight shift and have access on the computer. 

I am a baseball fanatic.  Been married 38 years.  Lucky enough to have a wife who volunteers at the Rangers Ballpark so we can get free parking. 

I was a Mets fan from 1962 until a few years ago.  Still am a Mets fan, but the Rangers are my primary team.

Haha! That's how I started posting on this site!

Anyway, welcome, I always like to get the perspective of fans from other teams on this site.

Hi all, I used to lurk on the old forum and hardly posted there.  I am looking forward to some good discussion on the new forum.  Have been a fan since 1997.  Ersty was my favorite player back when I began following the team.

Although the season is still young, but it has been frustrating to watch these 2013 Angels!

Welcome to AngelsWin.com HaloCharacter and Erstad27. 

Stick around and get involved in discussions. Makes the pain of this horrid start hurt less. 

Hi Chuck,

Indeed!  It is nice knowing I am not the only one frustrated with their horrible start. 

Not sure if you remember, Chuck, but I used to write for you at RA some years ago.  :)   I love the new layout of this forum!

Hi Chuck,

Indeed!  It is nice knowing I am not the only one frustrated with their horrible start. 

Not sure if you remember, Chuck, but I used to write for you at RA some years ago.  :)   I love the new layout of this forum!

Alan? 

Dude, its been a long time. Good to see you again, hope you're more active on here than before. Glad you like the new website/forum.

Gave the homepage a new look too. Check it out: www.AngelsWin.com

Alan? 

Dude, its been a long time. Good to see you again, hope you're more active on here than before. Glad you like the new website/forum.

Gave the homepage a new look too. Check it out: www.AngelsWin.com

Thanks, Chuck!  I really like the new website.  I'm sure I'll be on here a lot more now that I have more free time at my disposal. :P

Yes, I'm a Rangers fan (since long before 2010, unlike some of the idiots that give us a bad name), but I come in peace and have no intention of being a troll or anything of the sort.

I've lurked for a while because some of the posters here are hilarious, and I figured I'd just sign up to share some stuff from time to time that I think Angels fans would appreciate.

I'm new to the revamped site which is fabulous. I think I was homegrownhalo on the old board, so I just added my name. I haven't been around much the last couple of years because I was finishing my BS in Communication at Cal Poly Pomona. It was a personal goal to finish it before I hit 50... made it just under the gun at 49!!

Anyway, I felt compelled to come back because I'm so frustrated with this team and well, misery loves company as the saying goes. It's good to see so many people still here. That's a testament to how great this site is. Look forward to jumping back in and talking Angel's baseball with people who care.

Terri

Hoops McCann here....same name as the old board.

I'm an NL guy...Cardinal fan.  First came to this site to encourage the Angel fans not to give up on AP last year during his disappointing start.  I also like the Angels...they are my AL team. 

Love me some baseball.

Hi there...

First post here, I'm an Angels fan from Geneva, Switzerland ( not Sweden, ha!). Dunno if there are many european followers around here, we don't have much baseball in my country...

I hope I can discuss around here as much as possible and also get some technical infos sometimes on the game itself ( Yes, a few aspects of the game are still a bit uncertain to me, I'm sure you will help :P)

See ya !