• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

HBO Max:  Suicide Squad 2 or is it 3?  DC's version of a minor league comic book movie.  It's on par with the first Suicide Squad.  It was entertaining, but that's about the depth of the movie.  Why the heck are DC movies so dark?  It's like, we are making a DC movie, let's put all light settings to low, even in broad daylight.  Anyways, there are a few recurring characters from the first one.  Mainly Harley Quinn, who was ok, but reigned in a bunch.  And the government peeps, but they were a minor role.  And Flag was in a confusing role.  If you didn't like the first one, you won't like the second.  If you didn't watch the first, probably a pass movie. 

5 hours ago, Tank said:

started looking for a new series last night and finally settled on Prime Suspect. it's a bit dated from 1991. it stars Helen Mirren as a newly promoted DCI. watched the first "season" (it was only 2 episodes). it was well done but each episode is >90 minutes, so plan accordingly.

Did you ever watch Cardinal or The Killing?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

that is one darn sexy woman. yeah, i'd watch.

i hope she has several scenes where she has to crawl through and around the invisible red laser lines inside the addams family house.

I decided the one where she was practicing blindfolded was better than lasers.  Because I think Gomez will be kinky like that.

Amazon:  Take Shelter  An old 2011 film.  Saw an article on it, and gave it a try.  It's an end of the world film with a twist, and the twist being, it doesn't actually show the end of the world, but only the ordinary leading up to it.  It's very much a film about a man descending into madness.  Probably not for everybody, but good for those that like a suspense end of the world type film.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Amazon:  Take Shelter  An old 2011 film.  Saw an article on it, and gave it a try.  It's an end of the world film with a twist, and the twist being, it doesn't actually show the end of the world, but only the ordinary leading up to it.  It's very much a film about a man descending into madness.  Probably not for everybody, but good for those that like a suspense end of the world type film.

Have that one on my list but havent seen it yet. Want to make sure im not doing laundry or whatever when i watch that one

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Where did you watch it?

11 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Tank@Redondo  So I noticed that Line of Duty season 1-4 is on Amazon Prime.  Is it worth watching the first 4 seasons, and hoping that season 5 and 6 get eventually added?

Each season is its own story line, so you don't have to watch 5 and 6 to get enjoyment from the first 4 seasons.  It isn't GOT where they have a cliff hanger at the end of each season, if I remember correctly. 

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Tank@Redondo  So I noticed that Line of Duty season 1-4 is on Amazon Prime.  Is it worth watching the first 4 seasons, and hoping that season 5 and 6 get eventually added?

absolutely worth watching.

S5 is on Hulu, so go watch it there. or wait until it eventually ends up on prime.

i'm ready to watch 6 but it's not on prime or hulu yet, and i haven't heard anything about when that might happen.