• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

38 minutes ago, Tank said:

after ignoring them for far too long (because i wasn't really watching netflix/hulu/prime shows), i started writing them down and now have a list.

started Lupin this afternoon. that's a whole lot of fun to watch. highly recommend.

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

Netflix:  Cosmic Sin  So a sci fi movie starring Bruce Willis.  It was like a cross between Armageddon and the Fifth Element.  Except for the good part.  It was hey Bruce, we'll give you a few million to star in a Netflix movie.  Ok, can I read the script.  Naw, we'll add a million if you don't.  It did have potential.  But the execution was not good at all.  It's a pass movie.

Finished Luther. He got the job done in a very unconventional way, but the more I watched him the less I liked him.

Watched Prey. It was way too short (2 seasons and only six episodes total) but the story line was really fascinating and kept me engaged. My only dislike was how abruptly S1 ended. Didn’t seem to tie up everything.

Started watching Brockmire. So far so good.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Finished Luther. He got the job done in a very unconventional way, but the more I watched him the less I liked him.

Watched Prey. It was way too short (2 seasons and only six episodes total) but the story line was really fascinating and kept me engaged. My only dislike was how abruptly S1 ended. Didn’t seem to tie up everything.

Started watching Brockmire. So far so good.

Where are you watching them?

I don't have Lou's magic TV

Bosch seasons 1-4

Dark Side of the Ring - came across this on vice via sling and started watching episodes about wrestlers I remember from the late 80's and early 90's.  Also watched some of the eps about guys a bit before my time.  Considering everything they go through it's not surprising the issues some of them have but it's still fascinating particularly in the early days when they had so many competing groups that were specific to certain areas and tv stations.

Gunpowder Milkshake - bad Kill Bill/John Wick knockoff.  

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@St1ck You'll be happy to know we upgraded our TV yesterday. Finally joining the 4K crew.

It's only 55 inches though. That's the largest that would work in the living room our $1,750 per month apartment.

Damn. That was my favorite running joke. Are you able to return it?

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Where are you watching them?

I don't have Lou's magic TV

We have Roku and through it we’re setup with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney +, and Apple +.

I also just signed up for Peacock for some extended olympics coverage. It’s free, but it was weird to navigate through it. It didn’t operate very smoothly for me.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

We have Roku and through it we’re setup with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney +, and Apple +.

I also just signed up for Peacock for some extended olympics coverage. It’s free, but it was weird to navigate through it. It didn’t operate very smoothly for me.

Ok so where are you watching them? 

Hulu, Amazon, Netflix? 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Mr. Moneybags.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Ok so where are you watching them? 

Hulu, Amazon, Netflix? 

My daughter gets the student discount for Hulu. Her friend is paying for Netflix. I’m paying for the others.

I’m watching different shows on different channels. It just depends what channel is broadcasting what I want to watch. I’m watching Lupin right now on Netflix.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

My daughter gets the student discount for Hulu. Her friend is paying for Netflix. I’m paying for the others.

I’m watching different shows on different channels. It just depends what channel is broadcasting what I want to watch. I’m watching Lupin right now on Netflix.

So Mr. Moneybags and stealing cable.

I finished the first 7 seasons of Alone.  Great stuff. Very authentic.  Amazing contestants.  The season I liked least was S4 where they had teams of 2. 

Every single contestant did things I could never dream of doing.  Some of them were incredible.  Some were real bad asses.  The women who competed were as tough as any man, period. 

I will say I had to fast forward through lots of S7.  I didn't care for the interviews during the last ten minutes of each episode that much.  And any time one of the contestants had those "pity party moments" - I fast forwarded through it.  I'm not taking anything away from any of them because they all did things I could never do, but I really only wanted to watch them using their skills.

Spoiler

Roland is one bad ass MF.  The dude rocked the 100 day challenge.  What a warrior.

I'm going to watch S8 now - which I believe is in progress. 

Again - the series is incredibly interesting, entertaining, thought provoking and mind blowing all at the same time.  Thanks @Lou