• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

We finished S2 of The Killing. Holy smoke that was incredible television. I’m wondering why I don’t remember hearing about this show when it was first on. 

the plot line was constantly making you second guess who did it. And then the bombshell at the end was just plain nuts. Wow. Absolutely worth your time.

thanks to whoever recommended it. @True Grich or @Redondo I believe. 

Netflix:  Manifest Season 3.  So this season really goes into the supernatural.  I'm enjoying the series so far, because while it deals with weird stuff, they don't give you easy answers.  Everything is connected, but they don't put it together till the end.  It's like they have a 6 year plan, and they are going to stick with it. So it's halfway through the series, and I'm hoping the second half under Netflix continues to tell the story.  

On 9/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Manifest Season 3.  So this season really goes into the supernatural.  I'm enjoying the series so far, because while it deals with weird stuff, they don't give you easy answers.  Everything is connected, but they don't put it together till the end.  It's like they have a 6 year plan, and they are going to stick with it. So it's halfway through the series, and I'm hoping the second half under Netflix continues to tell the story.  

I gave up on this show because it got too bizarre and just wandered all over the map.

the mom was really easy on the eyes. The daughter was smoking hot.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, gotbeer said:

MFer.

‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Flies From Thanksgiving To Memorial Day Weekend; ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ Ignites In Fall 2022

Someone needs to hack them and spill the film so that Lou can tell us if it's good or not.

Tom Cruise to Miles Teller after he got COVID.  He learned nothing from that on set rant of his.

Ate lunch this afternoon from a place that Harry Bosch loved, Poquito Mas. It’s in Burbank and he mentioned it a couple of times as being really good.

My go to the first time I try a Mexican restaurant is their cheese enchiladas. If they can’t make a good one then that’s the end for me. This place failed that test. The tortillas were homemade but too thick for the job. The sauce was so-so, too. Daughter got a burrito and it was meh too. Ordered curbside pickup but had to go in to get it because they didn’t have anyone who could bring it out to us for some reason. Don’t expect we’ll return. 

For those who are interested I found a Bosch playlist on Spotify with several of the songs he listened to when he got home each night. It’s decent. Removed a rap song that was oddly in it.