• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

5 hours ago, Tank said:

Ate lunch this afternoon from a place that Harry Bosch loved, Poquito Mas. It’s in Burbank and he mentioned it a couple of times as being really good.

My go to the first time I try a Mexican restaurant is their cheese enchiladas. If they can’t make a good one then that’s the end for me. This place failed that test. The tortillas were homemade but too thick for the job. The sauce was so-so, too. Daughter got a burrito and it was meh too. Ordered curbside pickup but had to go in to get it because they didn’t have anyone who could bring it out to us for some reason. Don’t expect we’ll return. 

For those who are interested I found a Bosch playlist on Spotify with several of the songs he listened to when he got home each night. It’s decent. Removed a rap song that was oddly in it.

I've had these for a couple years, I think. The last one is from a pretty old video game that would be the equivalent of a Bosch video game. It's more movie score like, but really well done. 

Netflix:  Untold Crime and Penalties  @Tank @arch stanton @deepdrive  A story about a USHL hockey team called the Danbury Trashers.  It's a fascinating story about Tony Soprano buying a hockey team for his kid.  All true, all bizarre.  It's definitely worth a watch if you are a hockey fan or organized crime fan, or even a Soprano's fan.  

And once you watch it, it's short, 1 hour and a half, here is hockeyguys take on it.  He goes into more detail that the story does not tell.  And it's even more interesting.

Spoiler

Edited by gotbeer

9 hours ago, Tank said:

thanks, @Brandon. I like jazz but don't know much about which artists are ones I want to follow, so finding the Bosch playlist was really helpful. I'm going to check out your lists, also, especially the last one.

I’m kind of in the same boat. I generally find an artist or group that catches me with a song and then will just select the radio station based on the song. You can come across a wide array of music you’ll end up liking.

On 9/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, Tank said:

For those who are interested I found a Bosch playlist on Spotify with several of the songs he listened to when he got home each night. It’s decent. Removed a rap song that was oddly in it.

Racist, that was his partners playlist.

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

@Stradling  Curious, if In N Out paid for any of their mentions on Bosch.  

That I wouldn’t know, but our advertising budget is virtually zero dollars annually.  There’s a chance in my new role next year (if it happens) I’ll be privy to more of that type of information.  I was told that we spend less than 1% annually of what Carl’s spends on a single commercial. 

43 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That I wouldn’t know, but our advertising budget is virtually zero dollars annually.  There’s a chance in my new role next year (if it happens) I’ll be privy to more of that type of information.  I was told that we spend less than 1% annually of what Carl’s spends on a single commercial. 

I could see a very limited budget for INO.  They have such a dedicated customer base that they don't really need Super Bowl commercials.