• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

8 hours ago, Lou said:

If it's the one about the reappearing airplane, I started it when it first came out and gave up on it after a few episodes.

I watched it through the end of S1. Would have stuck around but it wandered way off into absolute weirdness. 

The mom and the daughter were the most interesting parts of the show.

5 episodes to go in S2 of The Bridge

Spoiler

Definitely not for the weak stomach crew.

Lots of violence and it's graphic.

Franka Potente plays a really strange character

Curious to see how the writers end this season

Edited by Redondo

Has anyone watched 11.22.63 on Hulu?  I tried a forum search but came up empty.

I finished S1 E2 and not sure if it is worth spending time to finish the series.

Edit: Tried the forum search again and this time I got results.  Interesting that Lou mentioned it in a post.

Edited by Slegnaac

Finished S2 of Alone.  Liked it, but liked S1 a bit better.

Spoiler

Never thought David would be the one to win. It sure seems like some of them had better locations than others.  All deserve plenty of props though.  S2 also seemed to have better weather for the contestants.  I was pulling for Nicole or Jose.  Larry bugged me.  Justin sort of grew on me, but didn't like him as much as Nicole or Jose.

Finished S2 of The Bridge

Watched S1 on Hulu and S2 on Amazon 

The one that takes place in Juarez Mexico and El Paso

Spoiler

It was a wild finish to a violent ending

Lots of loose ends that the writers brought together

I liked it, but not the best out there

They were able to cross the border back and forth in a matter of moments. They show a long line of cars at the border in the opening. It takes a long time to come back from Mexico as a lot of you know first hand

22 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

I finished S1 E2 and not sure if it is worth spending time to finish the series.

Edit: Tried the forum search again and this time I got results.  Interesting that Lou mentioned it in a post.

Awesome first episode…horrible execution (no pun intended)

On 6/15/2021 at 3:04 PM, Slegnaac said:

3 hours ago, foolios said:

Awesome first episode…horrible execution (no pun intended)

Watched E1 of S1, not sure I will keep watching. Looks like things could drag out for quite some time and I'm not sure I'm Interested in the outcome.

Netflix:  Kim's Convenience  So one of those Asian comedy sitcoms, or I should say Korean comedy sitcoms.  Season 1 was pretty good.  Funny with a lot of Asian humor.  It went downhill from there though.  No real direction for any of the characters, they stopped doing the Asian humor and went with humor.  Mixed in a lot of other races, which pretty much made it white humor instead.  It had potential, but after a few episodes, most will watch something else because the mains get pretty annoying.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

we finished watching S5 of DCI Banks. I liked it. Was sad about their final case.

has anyone watched Bodyguard? I think it's another british police show. opinions?

It was made by the creator of LoD. Not my cup o’ tea, though—but entertaining nonetheless 

7 hours ago, Tank said:

we finished watching S5 of DCI Banks. I liked it. Was sad about their final case.

has anyone watched Bodyguard? I think it's another british police show. opinions?

I liked DCI Banks, but it took a while to get going

Been considering Bodyguard

It's on my list

On 6/17/2021 at 3:47 AM, Redondo said:

Tried to watch  Manifest

Lasted about 10 minutes

Started the Widow on Amazon

2 episodes in and nothing special so far

My wife likes it

I’m still watching Manifest. It’s very network television-y in that there are many predictable tropes, but it’s decent. I’m pretty much out of new shows to watch, so I have no other options at this point.

I find it funny how the annoying little kid in the show is named Cal. Reminds me of Cals.