• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

I didn't dislike Longmire. I just thought it got stagnant.

Well I binged the show (almost done with 6), so maybe that’s why I don’t share your opinion. Perhaps you were watching it as it aired? I think S4 and S5 are outstanding. S6 is corny.

13 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Finish Season 1 of Line of Duty

Now the title makes sense.

The Dragnet ending didn't seem to fit with the rest of the season.

Looks like a good setup for Season 2.

i watched another couple of episodes of S2 last night. a couple of nice twists and turns headed your way.

On 4/11/2021 at 6:25 AM, Redondo said:

@Lou

Started the Americans yesterday

4 episodes in and I like it

Has a lot of potential and the characters started off strong

Thanks!

The Americans is just a really well put together show. The story works, the writing is good, the acting is great, it's well-directed, etc... And as others have said it actually gets better and better as the seasons go on. The last two seasons in particular are excellent.

3 hours ago, Don said:

The Americans is just a really well put together show. The story works, the writing is good, the acting is great, it's well-directed, etc... And as others have said it actually gets better and better as the seasons go on. The last two seasons in particular are excellent.

And the finale is probably one of the best, complete, absolutely perfect endings.  You definitely won't get to the end, and think they should have done this, or this was just lame.  

On 4/13/2021 at 1:27 PM, Tank said:

finished S2 of Line of Duty. very well done. DI Denton . . .

started S5 of Justified. Glad to see Dewey Crowe make a return.

I just finished S2 of Line of Duty as well.  I am not 100% sold on the ending.  Also, the Dragnet style final scenes just seem out of place.  Overall it was a very captivating story line.  The episodes always had an enticing ending, making you want to watch the next one even though it is 1:30 in the morning. 

Spoiler

In E6 at the end where the show DI Denton saying F it and turning left is weird.  In E1 Denton is the one that recommends taking the back roads so why would she need to say F it?  And Akers is puzzled when they turn left, they talked about it just minutes earlier so strange she is surprised.