• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Last real complaint.  I didn’t get the end scene with the joker.  I feel like he is referencing things that we will never see in any movies going forward

I wasn't sure what that was either. I dont know if it was dream sequence but it seemed out of place. 

Overall it was interesting watching the same scenes filmed by two different directors.  My original intention wasn't to watch the entire 4 hours but just to see the changes. It was very slow for awhile but I think the last hour Snyder version was very good. The final battle was much better in his version.

15 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Zack Snyder's Justice League. Much better than the Justice League that was in the theaters but still has its flaws. Some scenes could be cut to shorten it to 3 hours and it's slow in the first half but the last hour made up for it. 

Where is it being shown?

Netflix:  The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez  True Crime series, that is not for the faint of heart.  It's just all levels of wrong.  A well done documentary, that really questions humanity.  Death penalty is absolutely needed for those two fucks.  

5 hours ago, TaylorBot said:

Thanks for confirming that I don't want to watch a 4-hour movie that's still mediocre.

I'm trying to think, and I don't remember anything about the first one.  So yeah, probably not worth a 4 hour watch with mediocre reviews so far.

Netflix:  Operation Varsity Blues  The College Admissions Scandal  Overall, I was kind of disappointed in this one.  They just seemed to go for the low hanging fruit.  This could have been a whole season documentary, but instead they went for the movie.  It was really lacking in depth, and was more sensationalized.  Oddly, Laughlin was mentioned a little, and Olivia Jade had a section.  But they seemed to focus on other parents more.  Huffman was barely mentioned.  So it just reeked of Netflix protecting their own/actresses instead of going for the juggular.  It's good info if you like documentaries.  But it could have been much more than good.

Netflix:  The Lost Pirate Kingdom  Kind of a documentary of the Pirates of the Carribean.  I thought it was a real interesting take on Pirates.  I always thought them to be rogues, and kind of drifters on the sea.  But during the period they examined, they were all intertwined in some way, and had a pretty interesting hierarchy.  It's a really good docuseries if you are interested in knowing more about pirates.