• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

19 hours ago, Lou said:

It won't. 

There might be a sort of spin-show. The people who did Justified are doing a new show, but aren't sure if the Raylan Givens character will be a part of it. 

i hope it's about dewey crowe. he's hilarious.

Watched a fascinating documentary about WeWork on Hulu.  It's about the "making and breaking of a $47 billion unicorn." 

I believe it's only on Hulu.  Anyone else check it out?

Again, I found it fascinating.  Kind of disturbing as well.

Edited by Chopped Liver

Netflix:  The Serpent  This was kind of a dramatic recreation of this guy in Bangkok that supposedly killed hikers to rob them and steal their identities.  It's so out there, and yet it's within the realm of possibility.  So this isn't like a typical Netflix Documurder series.  It's more made like a movie series.  But it's a pretty fascinating story.  

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  The Serpent  This was kind of a dramatic recreation of this guy in Bangkok that supposedly killed hikers to rob them and steal their identities.  It's so out there, and yet it's within the realm of possibility.  So this isn't like a typical Netflix Documurder series.  It's more made like a movie series.  But it's a pretty fascinating story.  

hikers, you say?

be careful, buddy.

Edited by Tank

I've watched the first two episodes of Justified.... please tell me it gets better.  I'm not seeing it so far - but I'm watching because so many here seem to be high on it.  Does it get better after the first two episodes?

11 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I've watched the first two episodes of Justified.... please tell me it gets better.  I'm not seeing it so far - but I'm watching because so many here seem to be high on it.  Does it get better after the first two episodes?

absolutely! hang in there, fella.

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yeah, thanks. 

I enjoy the shows you recommend, and agree with much of what you say, but I don’t seem to recall you having an interest in Sci-Fi—which is my favorite type of fiction.

I sometimes forget who likes what here, but I know you don’t like Mr. Robot...that’s criminal.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

I loved the first couple seasons of Mr Robot.

How did you feel about the ending of the show? Assuming you finished the series.

I think it’s a show that’s better when binged (something I didn’t have the luxury of doing).

21 hours ago, True Grich said:

Look, if you are looking for a true to life kind of crime story involving the US Marshalls, pack your bags and leave. This is Network TV scale characters doing Network TV scale plots that ignore really simple trails of evidence and convictions that are all over turned. It's popcorn TV to watch Timothy Olyphant play a Kentucky redneck lawman. Entertaining but toss reality out. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Look, if you are looking for a true to life kind of crime story involving the US Marshalls, pack your bags and leave. This is Network TV scale characters doing Network TV scale plots that ignore really simple trails of evidence and convictions that are all over turned. It's popcorn TV to watch Timothy Oliphant play a Kentucky redneck lawman. Entertaining but toss reality out. 

I was wondering if I was the only one who considered this to be Hillbilly Vice. I got about 5 episodes in and bailed