• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone else worried about Taylor Ward's injury?

Chuck

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Also, some dude on reddit said "skus" in the GD thread last night and I asked if it was you but they said no.

That's hilarious. I don't think I've ever posted in a Reddit GDT. I wonder who it was.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And so was Velazquez. This team has a good offense, but what it really needs is a fourth outfielder that can run down balls in all three spots out there. 

I don’t agree with the Andrew Velasquez comparison, but you’re right—he’s an outfielder, and he can field the ball. But he’s batting .000 in every category—not even a walk. He’s a major liability at the plate.

Believe it or not, I’d rather see Adell.

Edited by failos

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Could just be taxi squad?

I don't think there is a taxi squad for home games.  If he is coming to the ballpark today, it's likely because someone is going on the IL .. and of note, a 40-man roster space would need to be created again.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:08 PM, Angelsjunky said:

A bit worried, but not super worried.

You mean like when youre driving home from Vegas, and you passed Baker 20 minutes ago, and now youre feeling some post Vegas diarrhea coming on, but youre "fairly" confidant you can make it to Barstow? 

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

You mean like when youre driving home from Vegas, and you passed Baker 20 minutes ago, and now youre feeling some post Vegas diarrhea coming on, but youre "fairly" confidant you can make it to Barstow? 

Yes, exactly - although with the re-assurance that Barstow an appropriate place to drop a messy payload.