• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone else worried about Taylor Ward's injury?

Chuck

I mean he's been one of the best if not these best player in MLB so our luck would have it that he's got a grade II or III shoulder stinger and it out for a couple months to the entire season.

Here's the injury in case you missed it. 

Hoping and praying for the best. We've lost four games against sub .500 with him. I can't imagine what this team would look like without him for a significant period of time. 

Whenever the Angels go quiet on the injury front, there's good reason to be worried. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a bone bruise and he's fine enough to play tonight or tomorrow. 

prayer GIF

I have no idea if it is bad or not.  It looked like he took the brunt of it to his face.  I think we will find out what the injury is when the media shows up to the stadium in the next 90 minutes.  I don’t really think it is a “the team is being quiet” as much as it is, it happened in the last inning of the game and the media went home.  Beat reporters almost always report what is going on with these types of things before the team makes an official announcement.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Someone on FB said he was posted as day to day earlier today but is now listed as probable.  For what that’s worth.

I think we'd have heard from Jeff or what's his face already if that were the case.

I mean I shouldn’t be but I would be surprised if its something that results in more than a brief IL stint.  He seemed fine.  Concussion seemed like worst case scenario to me.  Which wouldn’t be great but also mostly likely isn’t very serious. Hopefully he’s back tomorrow.  Even better if he’s back today.  Expecting he won’t be today. 

Edited by UndertheHalo