• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone else worried about Taylor Ward's injury?

Chuck

He doesn't make enough money to be seriously injured...relatively speaking.

He will suck it up. He needs to be healthy and productive for the sake of the team and his personal future.

It seems like guys without mega contracts recover faster than multi millionaires.

I hope I'm right.

12 minutes ago, REDneck said:

He doesn't make enough money to be seriously injured...relatively speaking.

He will suck it up. He needs to be healthy and productive for the sake of the team and his personal future.

It seems like guys without mega contracts recover faster than multi millionaires.

I hope I'm right.

David Fletcher agrees

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Nice. 

I'm surprised you knew it. 

My dad loves The Who so I heard a lot of them on car rides as a kid. Back then I hated it because everything your parents listen to isn't cool, but now I listen to most of the stuff my dad liked. 

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

My dad loves The Who so I heard a lot of them on car rides as a kid. Back then I hated it because everything your parents listen to isn't cool, but now I listen to most of the stuff my dad liked. 

You're a good son. 

He smacked his head against the wall, there should be some concern.  It looked to me like his bell got rung.  He seemed overly concerned about the bill of his cap being bent, and he took a knee to collect himself.

I would be surprised if he starts either of the games against the Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

He smacked his head against the wall, there should be some concern.  It looked to me like his bell got rung.  He seemed overly concerned about the bill of his cap being bent, and he took a knee to collect himself.

I would be surprised if he starts either of the games against the Rangers.

should I pull him off my fantasy team for this week?