• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

18 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

LOL..Tom Waits is definitely an acquired taste. It ain't pop (which is why I took time and read his lyrics and learned what he was about) I'm one of those people that appreciates stuff that is well off the beaten musical path.

tumblr_m71l6lPAJu1qkgh4go1_500.jpg

On 7/20/2016 at 4:20 PM, Adam said:

I admit to having nearly zero appreciation for music. My taste is extremely narrow and I'm not qualified to tell anyone what is good or not. That said, this is the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life. 

Clearly you've never had the pleasure of hearing Yoko Ono.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's Bill Burr, and he'd have said the same thing about a guy interrupting 2 of the greatest rock musicians of all time with shrieking. 

In case anybody wonders if Burr was exaggerating what Ono did, he wasn't. And Berry's reaction was exactly as he described it:

But I do agree that his word choice is oftentimes misogynistic.

• 3 weeks later...

spotify has every deftones studio album (except the newest one that just came out) all in one. it's pretty glorious and been digging it for the past week.

pretty hard to get a single album where you don't need to hit the skip button, let alone 7 albums if you didn't want to.

• 5 weeks later...

My wife just gave me a new guitar for our anniversary...I know about 3 chords...I'm thinking 3 months until I can play like this? 6 tops?

Pretty impressive collection of kexp live performances on you tube for those who have good taste in music

• 3 weeks later...