• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

It was the late flight, so they figured the kids would sleep the whole time, since that's when they go to bed. Wrong!

As a parent, you need to be prepared for anything. The mother was distraught, but the father was a clown. 

So do people even have courtesy anymore, that when their kid is crying, they take the kid, and lock themselves in the head trying to calm them down, and also minimize the inconvenience to everyone else on the plane? 

Because I remember one of my friends kid started crying.  And she took the kid and pretty much stayed in the head from LA to Philly.  I think she said the kid finally fell asleep like 45 minutes out of landing. 

Thanks for the parenting lessons. I am just a couple years removed from flying with my kids as babies.Calscuf: who made any glares? Where did you pull that from? Why the hostility?Fact is/was, two babies in the row right behind me were crying pretty much the entire flight because their braindead parents never bothered to pack a bottle, pacifier, or clean diapers. The father laughed it off saying that the babies are usually sleeping at this time, so we didn't think we needed to bring anything on the plane.Unfit parents.So before you go turning me in to Family Circle magazine, know the story. I don't blame the babies, i was just there myself. It was the parents fault that those poor kids were so uncomfortable.Put away your pitchforks

FACE!

Well, since today was Record Store Day, the list of things I will be listening to in the next couple of days is long.

I just got a record player with my tax return money and went to Rhino in Claremont on my first RSD since I got it.  I got Quadrophenia by The Who for only $14.99 and Van Halen II for $9.99

Soundgarden - Superunknown

I just got a record player with my tax return money and went to Rhino in Claremont on my first RSD since I got it. I got Quadrophenia by The Who for only $14.99 and Van Halen II for $9.99

Soundgarden - Superunknown

You have gone down the rabbit hole. Have fun.

Being that it was RSD and its my wife's and my birthday week, we have spent a ton.

My RSD purchases

Two Kinks 7"

David Bowie -1966 singles from Pye Records

John Renbourne -The Attic Tapes

Johnny Cash -Blue Train

Langhorne Slim- Whwn The Sun Goes Down Tonight

The Autumn Defense- The Green Hour (wilco side band)

Birthday Presents from family

Weezer- new untitled

Mermaid Avenue- Billy Bragg and Wilco put Woodie Guthrie poems to music

Neutral Milk Hotel- On Avery Island

Lumineers- cleopatra

Leon Bridges- NPR Tiny Desk concert

The Magnetic Zeros- Person A

Like I said, Rabbit Hole

• 2 weeks later...