• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

• 1 month later...

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=black+crowes+southern+harmony&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

Black Crowes- The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion

I like to run/walk the compound perimeter when the weather permits. It's about a 45 minute trip so I've started doing whole albums. I really like this one. I consider it a kind of a swan song to the southern rock era.

It wasn't planned but at some recent point I decided to improve my acoustic guitar picking skills and therefore I've been listening to a lot of Simon and Garfunkel. Paul Simon did so much with just the acoustic guitar and his voice.

loved their live album from central park.

It wasn't planned but at some recent point I decided to improve my acoustic guitar picking skills and therefore I've been listening to a lot of Simon and Garfunkel. Paul Simon did so much with just the acoustic guitar and his voice.

I often listen to Hearts and Bones simply for the guitar work.

Looking for a pair of cheap wireless Bluetooth headphones for the gym. Something I can use on the treadmill. I'm not Nate or wicked where I have a refined ear and need incredible sound. I just need a pair that when I charge it they'll last me for a week or so at the gym.