• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

Listening to Beatles this morning in memory of  Sir George Martin, led me to revisiting another George's classic.

All Things Must Pass.

Fine album. Clapton, Delaney&Bonnie(Derek and the Dominos band), Ringo, Klaus Voorman, All of Badfinger, and others. Phil Spector and the "Wall of Sound"

Harrison's best stuff IMO.

Wah-Wah.

Great thing about listening to the Beatles stuff today, is it's all been remastered with lots of "bonus" material not available on previous recordings, and sounds as good, or even a little better, than it did on brand new vinyl.

Edited by Homebrewer

• 3 weeks later...

This is in no way an endorsement for this song.  I think it is so strange.  They also zoom in on his ugly ass face way too much.

Simon and Garfunkel were much better. In fact it was featured with two other S&G songs in The Graduate. The most memorable was Mrs. Robinson.

Thanks for the parenting lessons. I am just a couple years removed from flying with my kids as babies.

Calscuf: who made any glares? Where did you pull that from? Why the hostility?

Fact is/was, two babies in the row right behind me were crying pretty much the entire flight because their braindead parents never bothered to pack a bottle, pacifier, or clean diapers. The father laughed it off saying that the babies are usually sleeping at this time, so we didn't think we needed to bring anything on the plane.

Unfit parents.

So before you go turning me in to Family Circle magazine, know the story. I don't blame the babies, i was just there myself. It was the parents fault that those poor kids were so uncomfortable.

Put away your pitchforks

Edited by NJHalo

Wow, that's pretty pathetic parenting. No diapers, milk, or pacifiers? Why would you even think such a thing?

It was the late flight, so they figured the kids would sleep the whole time, since that's when they go to bed. Wrong!

As a parent, you need to be prepared for anything. The mother was distraught, but the father was a clown. 

I flew to and from Tampa during spring break.  The number of kids and babies on my flights were absurd.

We usually go 4X a year to Orlando, and since Disney World is there, it is always full of families flying. To be expected.

Never have I seen such clueless parents