• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

2 minutes ago, Justin said:

I would definitely love to have a beer with Gerrit Cole and hear his thoughts on this. 

Imo it’s a toss up.  Who can say what’s worse.  Beating the shit out of some broad (allegedly) or make the dang baseball spin more with pine tar or whatever the fuck.  I don’t judge. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

30 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I did want the Angels to sign him.  Knowing full well that he seemed a shitty dude.  Arte is bigger brained.  

We all did. A lot of what everyone is saying here is relief now that we didnt get him. And glad it finally happened to someone else.

The fact its the dodgers is gold

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Very powerful kind of Angels move.  Didn’t happen for some reason. 

Minasian has been conservative to this point, imho.  No way to match Bauer/Dodgers contract, which was designed to grab Bauer’s best years.  Luck and timing plays into this, and retrospect.

18 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

After matters escalated, Bauer eventually acknowledged that he punched several body parts while the woman was unconscious in a police recording. A criminal investigation is ongoing, per the Pasadena PD.

He should be in therapy.