• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I agree. He shouldn't have involved his daughters in this conversation and wave it like a flag of truth. 

Talking about other people's children in a topic such as this is just wrong, in my opinion.

Beta boy is another one of those terms I don’t get but is always said by someone who would say soy boy.  Basically a really dumb individual says these things.  As a fellow asshole I can speak from a position of authority on such things.  If you say soy boy or beta boy, you are undeniably an asshole, at best, and probably an ignorant piece of crap.   

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Beta boy is another one of those terms I don’t get but is always said by someone who would say soy boy.  Basically a really dumb individual says these things.  As a fellow asshole I can speak from a position of authority on such things.  If you say soy boy or beta boy, you are undeniably an asshole, at best, and probably an ignorant piece of crap.   

They're terms from the far right parts of reddit and 4chan.

So, yeah.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I assumed it wasn’t a term of endearment, but I’m kinda old.  

Im more from the “cool” and “nerd” adjective crowd