• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 hour ago, JocStrapling said:

Show me definitive proof beta boy that Bauer engaged with this wacko without her absolute consent and I will agree. You pussies have no idea what your turning this Country into. ...reference Communist China 

I think you're in the wrong forum. You don't have baseball takes.

You just spew hate and occasionally apologize...

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-mlb-investigating-trevor-bauer-dave-roberts-doesnt-expect-him-to-be-activated-soon/2021/07/06/amp/

Dave Roberts, was asked if he expected Trevor Bauer to be activated once his 7-day administrative leave was up, Roberts said, “I don’t see that happening.”

Hmmmm....

I wonder what happens if he isnt charged.

I also wonder what happens if he is. Do the dodgers get out of paying him, or are they stuck?

23 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Hmmmm....

I wonder what happens if he isnt charged.

I also wonder what happens if he is. Do the dodgers get out of paying him, or are they stuck?

MLB can still suspend him. It's occured many times before, the most recent being Sam Dyson, who was suspended for an entire season. 

3 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Show me definitive proof beta boy that Bauer engaged with this wacko without her absolute consent and I will agree. You pussies have no idea what your turning this Country into. ...reference Communist China 

Dodgers could have wife beater t shirt night

I am all for throwing the book at Bauer if it is determined that he engaged in non-consensual violence toward this woman. And I fully expect MLB will make an example of him if they conclude that is what he did. But how about letting the investigation be completed and Bauer having a chance to tell his side of the story before presuming guilt. It is entirely possible he did nothing wrong (other than exercise horrific judgment). 

7 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I am all for throwing the book at Bauer if it is determined that he engaged in non-consensual violence toward this woman. And I fully expect MLB will make an example of him if they conclude that is what he did. But how about letting the investigation be completed and Bauer having a chance to tell his side of the story before presuming guilt. It is entirely possible he did nothing wrong (other than exercise horrific judgment). 

He's a dodger. 

39 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Exactly. Even the scum bags should be afforded their due process. 

5 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

We are smarter than the Chinese, we have them make all our stuff.