• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

All I know is if a chick ever messaged me that she wanted to be hit and choked during sex this would be my reaction.

throwing-phone2.gif

Same. And I have.

Ive had a handful over the years that were into that.... im not, so no thanks

And I dont say that from a moral high ground. But from a "yeah, thats fucking weird. No thanks"

this is from heavy website https://heavy.com/news/trevor-bauer-court-documents-sexual-assault-accusations/ ,, goes into more detail than most news outlets covering the story but not as much from his side and all the texts bauer lawyer released ... him admitting on the phone to punching her multiple times (on the butt) while unconscious is where his most trouble is going to come from ... i believe california is a 2 consent state and he didn't know he was being recorded while she read the script the police gave her , but i don't know maybe involving assault issues the police are allowed to record a conversation when one of the parties doesn't know they're being recorded ... i think he's F'k either way vindicated or not ,, dude is suppose to be smart but jesus making 30 million a year and he's out here trying to larp as 50 shades for gray lol   

heavy2.JPG

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Same. And I have.

Ive had a handful over the years that were into that.... im not, so no thanks

And I dont say that from a moral high ground. But from a "yeah, thats fucking weird. No thanks"

I just don't get it. 

I bet chicks like that get pissed off if you accidentally bump into them. 

30 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

In my opinion, @Blarg is a misogynist…

I've been maried faithfully to my wife for 42 years with a relationship of love and mutual respect.

I have little for a woman who fame hunts on Instagram, offering up her body for physical abuse. I'm not sure why you think that is misogynistic. It seems more like having a moral baseline. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ll admit I skeptical first in most of these situations.  But I’ll go on the record now and say (1) She’s nuts. (2) Bauer is a dumb shot, but not a criminal.

Well said.

Just now, cals said:

Dude, that isn’t something to brag about.  I don’t doubt your quality as a person, but the goal, for everyone, is to get the fuck out of jury duty.  Unless you are retired, on disability or unemployed.  

How do you do that? I've never been called, but in the event...

1 minute ago, cals said:

Dude, that isn’t something to brag about.  I don’t doubt your quality as a person, but the goal, for everyone, is to get the fuck out of jury duty.  Unless you are retired, on disability or unemployed.  

Had a feeling you'd say something like that, despite you being an attorney.  I don't see it as something to get out of.