• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

There are 2 things I'd still like to know:

1.  Are the pics that were posted the girl involved?

2.  Are there any trojans playing in MLB?

Ian Kennedy, Tommy Milone, Brad Boxberger, Robert Stock, and Garrett Stubbs

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

You seriously care what Dave Stewart, a guy who played 2 1/2 years for the Dodgers 40 years ago, says about how they're handling Bauer?

He's refusing to attend the Dodgers' anniversary celebration because he believes the team should have disciplined Bauer sooner. I have respect for him.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

He's refusing to attend the Dodgers' anniversary celebration because he believes the team should have disciplined Bauer sooner. I have respect for him.

I understand that.  Good for him.  I just don't know why anyone really cares what he has to say one way or the other (much like nobody should really care what I think.  Ha ha)

2 minutes ago, JocStrapling said:

Show me definitive proof beta boy that Bauer engaged with this wacko without her absolute consent and I will agree. You pussies have no idea what your turning this Country into. ...reference Communist China 

Lol! All you had to ask is if he's had his due process yet.

7 minutes ago, JocStrapling said:

Show me definitive proof beta boy that Bauer engaged with this wacko without her absolute consent and I will agree. You pussies have no idea what your turning this Country into. ...reference Communist China 

Is there difference between a beta boy and a soy boy? If so which one would be worse?