• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yessir.

I have no idea when she sent them (before first time or after). And youd need more context (what was being talked about leading up to that).

But if that was sent after the first time, where shes not complaining, saying she liked it (when later saying she didnt, was sodomized, etc) its going to he hard to believe her.

trevor-bauer-text-message-2.jpg

trevor-bauer-text-message-1.jpg

Allegedly those are from between the first and second... uh... dates?  Incidents? 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

BTW, like TenOcho I am not on Bauers side on this since if he gets booked the Dodgers eat shit on a guaranteed contract, kind of like the Angels when Hamilton coked out and still got paid. 

Not that this matters, but I am pretty sure if he’s suspended by MLB for domestic violence he does not get paid. 

Josh Hamilton, if I remember correctly, self reported that he violated his treatment program so I don’t believe he was ever actually suspended during his Angels time. He was just placed on the restricted list to undergo treatment and then he was traded. 

Also related, Trevor Bauer could still be suspended by MLB even if he’s never convicted of criminal charges (like Roberto Osuna).

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yessir.

I have no idea when she sent them (before first time or after). And youd need more context (what was being talked about leading up to that).

But if that was sent after the first time, where shes not complaining, saying she liked it (when later saying she didnt, was sodomized, etc) its going to he hard to believe her.

trevor-bauer-text-message-2.jpg

trevor-bauer-text-message-1.jpg

LOL...   World getting a view of Bauer getting his freak on.  LOL...

But just so I'm clear on this.

Bauer doesn't deny beating the shit out of this woman, he claims she asked for it.

What a fucking nutjob.

I think his career is over.

9 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Not that this matters, but I am pretty sure if he’s suspended by MLB for domestic violence he does not get paid. 

Josh Hamilton, if I remember correctly, self reported that he violated his treatment program so I don’t believe he was ever actually suspended during his Angels time. He was just placed on the restricted list to undergo treatment and then he was traded. 

Also related, Trevor Bauer could still be suspended by MLB even if he’s never convicted of criminal charges (like Roberto Osuna).

The Hamilton case went to arbitration 

12 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im also hoping a slew of other texts get released, fhat have nothing to do with the incident. Like bauer telling her he would have rather been a met. That he thinks last years world series is a joke, etc

"I'm so sick of this social media gameshow thing. I want to stop, but my agent won't let me. Ugh, gotta go film a scene giving a teddy bear to a terminal cancer child in an Angels jersey."