• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Giants @ Angels (6.23.2021) Ohtani on the mound & lineup, no Upton!

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Nobody's pissed. We just think you're making idiotic statements.

Really not that idiotic. We have no idea what’s going on in Rendons mind. It’s just an idiotic statement because you refuse to believe it could be a possibility.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

Really not that idiotic. We have no idea what’s going on in Rendons mind. It’s just an idiotic statement because you refuse to believe it could be a possibility.

He's had the same demeanor his entire career, so you're saying he's never cared. 

That, and he didn't like playing for Washington.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

And you don't see the hypocrisy in that statement.

Yeah I’m throwing out all kinds of different ideas and there are some real close minded people on here that don’t even think it can be a possibility.

So no I don’t see the hypocrisy. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

He's had the same demeanor his entire career, so you're saying he's never cared. 

That, and he didn't like playing for Washington.

I’m making the argument it seems even more lackadaisical now. Mixed with his play this year I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility he’s not happy with his current situation.