• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Giants @ Angels (6.23.2021) Ohtani on the mound & lineup, no Upton!

3 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Hey I’ll stand by what I said. Rendon acts like he doesn’t care and it’s not inconceivable to think part of it might be he doesn’t like the team he’s on. 

You’re  projecting.

1 minute ago, DCAngelsFan said:

I don't think he was trying to be the hero - I think he just thought, situationally, that he'd *have* to throw him a strike.   

After the 1st one, I knew the next one would be in the same spot 😕  

It should be automatic to take on a 3 - 1 count with the bases loaded in a walk off situation. 'a walk's as good as a hit' is an old saying never more true . Even if it went to 3 - 2  itllthe pressure is still on the pitcher.

Just now, Bronson said:

Ridiculous you think that these players have no emotions and how they’re feeling might affect their play.

I never said that was exactly what was happening but if you don’t even think it’s a possibility then you’re pretty closed minded.

Still ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Hey I’ll stand by what I said. Rendon acts like he doesn’t care and it’s not inconceivable to think part of it might be he doesn’t like the team he’s on. 

He probably loves the team he's on. Plays in southern CA in relative obscurity and doesn't have to worry about his performance being scrutinized. Sounds amazing to me

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

He probably loves the team he's on. Plays in southern CA in relative obscurity and doesn't have to worry about his performance being scrutinized. Sounds amazing to me

Maybe he’s too comfortable…