• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Really hoping the Pads get Schrezer. Thats their counter to Bauer.

Ans not only did Bauer cost them a ton, and didnt help, and embarrassed him, he also lost to Quintana.

I picture a packed Opera House standing and cheering all that. "Marvelous! Simply Marvelous!"

oliver sacks something GIF

5 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I was a little bummed that I was going to be in Yosemite this weekend to potentially watch a new look post-deadline Angels team. But now, not so much.

Sounds like you're glamping??

Of course it's been 25 years since my last Yosemite trip.

Maybe there is access to internet even in the back country now....it is Cali

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

Despite its fame the red-light district is just a few streets in one little corner of the city centre, and Amsterdam is about so much more than that. It has art, history and high culture in abundance and some of the finest architecture in Europe. I was lucky enough to be there during a snowy Yuletide break and each corner you turned looked like a picture perfect Christmas card. Gorgeous little city.

Yeah, i love Amsterdam. Its unfortunate that the Red Light District is so well known. Overshadows the rest of the city

The Dutch are about the coolest people on earth. I love the canals and architecture there. And its by far one of the cheapest airports to fly into from LA.

30 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Perry is absolutely pathetic if he sits this out. Our record against .500 and better does not justify holding. Sell you idiot. 

We've had many a year where we basically did nothing, so I don't expect anything this time around.

This is the Angels after all.

3 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Sounds like you're glamping??

Of course it's been 25 years since my last Yosemite trip.

Maybe there is access to internet even in the back country now....it is Cali

We need reservations to even enter the park now so I wasn't able to secure a camping spot, only a reservation to enter Fri-Sunday. I got an AirBnB in Coarsegold about 20 minutes away. 

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

This reeks of Arte. Fortunately, Scherzer essentially gets to decide which team he wants to play for and I can't imagine he'd choose a .500 team over the Dodgers or Padres

Depends on how much he cares about the money he gets in an extension.  I imagine to get him to waive for us we'd have to beat other teams out in that regard