• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

37 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus the red light

Theres hookers in NYC too. But its not as tourist friendly. In NYC, you get a hooker, and you feel like a scumbag. In Amsterdam, you get a hooker with an accent (fancy!), and after, you go to the Anne Frank house, or maybe go see the tulip fields. So you feel "cultured" instead of "gross".

Plus you pay in Euros. So again, as a yank, you feel hoity toity.

I’ve never been there, now it’s added to the list.  Which it may priority based on your review. (Amsterdam).

Edited by Revad

7 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Less how exactly? Maybe THT was the guy they really wanted  and Lakers said no. I am pretty sure the Lakers want to keep him.

I’m guessing that THT becomes the starting SG in place of KCP?

Who’s the 2nd starting post player now with AD?   Both Kuz and Harrell are in the trade, and Drummond apparently not coming back. 

Will there be enough basketballs for Westbrook, LBJ, and AD?

Edited by Angel Oracle

If this next rumor is true, ROTFLMFAO.

Minasian is waiting to see if the Halos win tonight, before making any moves.

What????

47 of your remaining 61 games are against over .500 teams, teams that you are 25-40 against.

MinasIan and Maddon, the Halos very own Don Quixote and Sancho Panza

Edited by Angel Oracle

21 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Less how exactly? Maybe THT was the guy they really wanted  and Lakers said no. I am pretty sure the Lakers want to keep him.

**Disregard if you don't follow basketball**

The reported deal for Hield was just Kuz and Harrell. There was no 1st rounder or KCP involved. Apparently the Wizards saw this and swooped in with the deal for Westbrook which the Lakers preferred.

Okay my bad guys this will be my last basketball related reply to this thread.

Edited by rafibomb

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus the red light

Theres hookers in NYC too. But its not as tourist friendly. In NYC, you get a hooker, and you feel like a scumbag. In Amsterdam, you get a hooker with an accent (fancy!), and after, you go to the Anne Frank house, or maybe go see the tulip fields. So you feel "cultured" instead of "gross".

Plus you pay in Euros. So again, as a yank, you feel hoity toity.

You forgot the Van Gogh museum and going into coffee shops to buy weed.

3 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

It's legal and above board in Amsterdam, open and honest. The oldest profession in the world and the girls choose to do it as a very well paid career choice, they get to pick and choose their own clients and work in a safe open environment. It works, and that drives standards up across the board.

Despite its fame the red-light district is just a few streets in one little corner of the city centre, and Amsterdam is about so much more than that. It has art, history and high culture in abundance and some of the finest architecture in Europe. I was lucky enough to be there during a snowy Yuletide break and each corner you turned looked like a picture perfect Christmas card. Gorgeous little city.

True but the red light district at night is pretty fun... An open block party which was pretty great to experience. I stumbled my way back to the hostel, a boat hostel at that. Amsterdam is a great place. My other European recommendations: Munich, Prague, Brussels, Edinburgh, and Belfast.

24 minutes ago, Revad said:

I’ve never been there, now it’s added to the list.  Which it may priority based on your review. (Amsterdam).

Amsterdam is my favorite city in the world, tbh, and that's without even mentioning 'hookers', "coffee" shops, and the red light district.  It's a beautiful little city, packed with museums and lovely culture.  

Sadly, every American does the 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge-say-no-more' gag whenever I mention it.  

I will say in recent years it had become kind of overrun by tourists, even in the shoulder seasons - so, go further than Dam Square, Leidseplein, etc, hang out in a brown cafe in Jordaan and visit some of the outlying cities like Haarlem and Den Haag.

Oh, and don't drive in Amsterdam - that way lies madness ...