• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's 6/14/21: Bundy on the mound

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m still solidly behind the HeanDawg

I am a no. Heaney, at best is decent, at worst is horrific.  For example,  the Angels need Heaney to pitch well tonight.  He seems to crumple under these kinds of expectations.  The lion before meeting the wizard has more courage then Heaney.

26 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I am a no. Heaney, at best is decent, at worst is horrific.  For example,  the Angels need Heaney to pitch well tonight.  He seems to crumple under these kinds of expectations.  The lion before meeting the wizard has more courage then Heaney.

So who all is going to pitch next year.  I think we’ve decided that Bundy, Quintana, and now you’re saying Heaney are out.  Does it seem realistic that the Angels are going to put together a better staff with that much turn over ? Let’s presume that Suarez and Sandoval and Crod are in.  We need more than 5 or even 6 pitchers.  I’d stay that those 3 are what you could consider “high risk”.  Considering that, Imo they almost have to keep Heaney.  Who, although not an ace or even a 2 really.  Is decent.  I’d give him up to 3 years 36 million.  Which would be fine.  And think they can probably get it done for less.  A lot of guys in recent years have really hit their strides as pitchers just a bit older than Heaney.  I think he’s a candidate to be one of those types as well. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, fan_since79 said:

He's a #3 at the very best.

I'd try to get some prospects for him and Bundy at the deadline.

We cannot have these two at the top of the rotation next year, or we'll be stuck in 4th place again.

Bundy the way he is pitching has zero value. Teams will not to add his remaining salary.