• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where will Bauer sign?

Where will Bauer sign?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think is most likely to sign Trevor Bauer?

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

We can judge... but only if we also acknowledges she would be fun in bed. From that story above, you know it to be true.

She was involved in a murder two years prior to them getting married.  She was world-class psycho... and he should have gone into that with his eyes wide open... Then again, she was hot.

Well if the rumors are correct and the Mets and Dodgers are offering 3-4 years, <$36M per (say, 3/$105M or 4/$130M), then it would make sense for the Angels to offer something like 6/$180M. If they're interested, of course. But I do think that Bauer wants at least Strasburg money, even if he must realize he's not getting Cole money.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Twitter marks verified accounts with blue check marks.   

Serious question.....What is the significance of a verified account?  Aren't all accounts verified through a signing up process?

I don't twitter......totally new frontier for me.

5 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I always root for people to do well and while I still don't have a reason to dislike the guy there's a part of me that hopes he gets a dose of humble pie served to him.

Bingo. The guy is starting to get on my nerves with his antics....I’d love to see him pitch for the Halos, but man is he a piece of work.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Virtually all fatigue is self inflicted.  But yes I agree with you.  I’m not sick of it, because to me it is interesting, but most baseball fans are pretty tired of the feeling that he is dragging this all out.  

Maybe it's the teams that are dragging it out.