• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where will Bauer sign?

Where will Bauer sign?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you think is most likely to sign Trevor Bauer?

10 hours ago, Dochalo said:

why are you waiting for someone else's girlfriend to put on an outfit? 

My guess is that we all still hold a tiny hope that she'll still walk our way and give us a taste.

I'd be very surprised if Bauer signs with the Angels, but until he actually signs, you just never know - despite what the Angels FO is leaking to the press.

8 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

My guess is that we all still hold a tiny hope that she'll still walk our way and give us a taste.

I'd be very surprised if Bauer signs with the Angels, but until he actually signs, you just never know - despite what the Angels FO is leaking to the press.

Right, and until the 2nd tier guys start signing, what’s the harm in waiting it out?  Are Odorizzi, Walker and Paxton all that different from one another?  I think those guys are waiting for Bauer to sign before they sign.  I’m sure there is some communication before a free agent signs, so if the Angels are negotiating or just interested in a guy like Paxton, if Paxton gets an offer from a different team that he is likely to accept, the agent contacts interested teams and say we have an acceptable deal, would you like to offer more.  So I don’t see a ton of harm in holding off until Bauer is no longer available.  

Bauer hasn't really commented on his FA stuff since he put that video out three weeks ago. It's gonna be interesting to see what the final numbers end up looking like.  Not sure his FA tour helped him all that much.... Grow his brand, sure.... and that might honestly be more important to him. He's a different dude.

3 minutes ago, Trendon said:

looks like it was actually Mike Axisa who wrote the article, unless I'm missing something.

Are either of them someone we should follow or have a track record of being either right or connected in anyway?  I don’t know the guys.  

4 minutes ago, Trendon said:

looks like it was actually Mike Axisa who wrote the article, unless I'm missing something.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Are either of them someone we should follow or have a track record of being either right or connected in anyway?  I don’t know the guys.  

Yes, Axisa wrote it....

I have no idea who they are.

Just bringing the ground-breaking content CBS is known for to the site.

51 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Yes, Axisa wrote it....

I have no idea who they are.

Just bringing the ground-breaking content CBS is known for to the site.

Axisa is just a sportswriter. I wouldn't expect him to have any inside info.

David Samson was the President for the Marlins from 2002-2017.