• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Kumar Rocker/Jack Leiter/Jaden Hill sweepstakes

This team is a mess, there's so many holes.

We need an Ace, and we could grab one.

We also could you a middle of the order bat, that can play 1st. And usually at this pick (s) there's a good chance you can grab an all-start type of bat.

we could also draft a Catcher.. 

We also need a closer, not saying it. but........

we can go a lot of ways. 

what do you guys think is the right pick?

A pitcher that will ultimately, will require Tj (sorry, but at this point every young pitcher that walks thru this organization should be expecting Tj0

Or a bat that could be an All-star

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

His dad and uncle both played in the NFL. He's the bizarro Mahomes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracy_Rocker

Outland Trophy winner in college, short NFL career, I thought I remembered back when he played for Auburn and the Redskins (sorry, PCers).

Edited by Angel Oracle

9 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Only downside with Leiter is that even with a full 2021 college season, he will only have 1 1/3 college seasons under his belt.

Would likely need 2+ minor league seasons to be ready?

This is a good point.  Unfortunately, this is going to be the case for many young guys as well...losing some development time.  Then again, i guess from the Angels standpoint and the curse of TJ injuries, maybe it's best to have them pitching less -- get some guys with less wear/tear on their arms/shoulders.  Grasping at straws these days at glass-half-full viewpoints as an Angel fan.

If indeed we do get a top 5-6 pick, we really need there to be some decent amount of spring College / HS baseball played so scouts can properly evaluate.  If we end up in the 10-15 range, it could be a potential benefit to those teams (& back end of 1st round) with good scouting since guys might be available who otherwise would not have if being able to showcase themselves over a full season.

They better not F with the draft order.  Only thing i'd be cool with would be a lottery for the top pick for the non-playoff teams.  I could get behind this for one season due to the hugely unbalanced 2020 schedule. 

Pirates have won 3 in a row -- keep it up!