• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Kumar Rocker/Jack Leiter/Jaden Hill sweepstakes

I wrote in yesterday's game(s) thread and I'll say it again. The Angels' lineup is just too good for them to finish at the bottom of the Major League standings. 26-34 isn't going to get a top-three pick and that's where I think they're headed.

26-34 means they'd have gone 10-9 the rest of the way. That may sound nuts on the face of it, especially when you consider how terrible their record is. Or at least was a half a week ago. But the salient fact re their schedule is that, after tonight, they're done with the A's and Asterisks for the season.

I just want the Angels to draft a player that can contribute.  I really don't care where that player plays.  I am tired of Angels developing really good AAAA players.  They need to develop major league players or find a way for players who can't play at that level to be useful.....like what the A's did with Barreto.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:04 AM, Ariamus said:

I wrote in yesterday's game(s) thread and I'll say it again. The Angels' lineup is just too good for them to finish at the bottom of the Major League standings. 26-34 isn't going to get a top-three pick and that's where I think they're headed.

26-34 means they'd have gone 10-9 the rest of the way. That may sound nuts on the face of it, especially when you consider how terrible their record is. Or at least was a half a week ago. But the salient fact re their schedule is that, after tonight, they're done with the A's and Asterisks for the season.

Have you actually taken a look at our lineup? It's awful.

12 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

The only thing that worries me is the majority of our schedule remaining are against bad teams (aside from SD and LAD).

Knowing the Angels, this means they will get hot and finish like 2 games from a playoff spot but have like the 9th overall pick.....

But then the narrative will be  “something to build on”