• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Kumar Rocker/Jack Leiter/Jaden Hill sweepstakes

I'm gonna be THAT guy -- these are wasted wins.  With 12-14 games left, we are out this year.  Play the rookies and Pujols as much as possible.  They get playing time and we get more losses.  Won't happen, but we'd be better off sending Trout home with his kid and let us lose more games (yes i'm joking).  I'm not saying they should lose on purposes because that's just not possible and it's wrong in all ways.  But I'd just like to continue losing more often than not (like we have all season long) since it simply doesn't matter the rest of the way out in 2020.  come on blowpen -- do your job! 

9 minutes ago, Fourts said:

I'm gonna be THAT guy -- these are wasted wins.  With 12-14 games left, we are out this year.  Play the rookies and Pujols as much as possible.  They get playing time and we get more losses.  Won't happen, but we'd be better off sending Trout home with his kid and let us lose more games (yes i'm joking).  I'm not saying they should lose on purposes because that's just not possible and it's wrong in all ways.  But I'd just like to continue losing more often than not (like we have all season long) since it simply doesn't matter the rest of the way out in 2020.  come on blowpen -- do your job! 

Tbh we're only 3.5 games out of a playoff spot. Will we make the playoffs? Of course not. But we're closer to that then getting one of these guys.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Tbh we're only 3.5 games out of a playoff spot. Will we make the playoffs? Of course not. But we're closer to that then getting one of these guys.

Wow, i seriously have not followed the standings at all since we began except for the bottom (lol) -- i can't believe we're one of the worst teams yet still (theoretically) still within range of a spot.  Imagine one of the top seeds having to face a team with a losing record in the playoffs....in baseball anything can happen in a short playoff series.  That would suck for them.  

With our recent good streak, was now hoping for a lottery.  Oh well, so who's the best pitching prospect in the #7-10 range?  especially from the college ranks.  Reality is that it's way too early to talk mock draft stuff unless you are in the top 2-3.  Hopefully we get a full season of HS and college ball to properly evaluate.