• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I’m disappointed

kevinb

40 minutes ago, calscuf said:

And if you guy don’t bury the hatchet we’re never gonna get poutine made with INO fries.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

No, it will just remind me how stupid people can be.  

Strad you should really consider cals poutine idea. It would definitely fix your fries. Poutine is delicious. 

B85E0123-018F-4B34-846E-A37BAEA99724.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Oh and I would say one of the biggest differences between Adell performing as a 21 year old compared to Tatis performing at the age of 20 is due largely to the fact that Tatis came from the Dominican and probably had his life dedicated to baseball for as long as he can remember.  Also Tatis looks like he might be a generational talent.  It would be like comparing Judge to Trout and questioning why he didn’t come up until he was 24.  Judge is obviously a great player, but Trout is generational and comparing anyone to him is tough and probably unfair.  Obviously Tatis has to keep doing what he is doing, but I think he was the fastest SS to 30 home runs.  Dude is so fun to watch.  

Yes but if the rules of Melvinism apply, he's almost done already.   

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Get to drinking pal -- you set the bar pretty high with that last rant.  

I’m exhausted and drunk again. Don’t have enough energy to bitch about the Angels today though. I actually didn’t watch a single pitch this entire weekend, which is probably why my takes were out of pure rage vs. any coherent sense. Boosted my notification count though!

Spent the day out on Lake Tahoe for vacation not giving a shit about the Angels, yet here I am. Fandom is a vicious cycle. I know that we still suck though. I’ll be back on Thursday tuned in to every sorry ass pitch. 

Just now, robblin17 said:

I’m exhausted and drunk again. Don’t have enough energy to bitch about the Angels today though. I actually didn’t watch a single pitch this entire weekend, which is probably why my takes were out of pure rage vs. any coherent sense. Boosted my notification count though!

Spent the day out on Lake Tahoe for vacation not giving a shit about the Angels, yet here I am. Fandom is a vicious cycle. I know that we still suck though. I’ll be back on Thursday tuned in to every sorry ass pitch. 

Your rant was epic and perfect.  Enjoy Tahoe and be happy you weren't watching the shit-show that was Angels baseball this weekend.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Your rant was epic and perfect.  Enjoy Tahoe and be happy you weren't watching the shit-show that was Angels baseball this weekend.

It’s been great. Spent the day on the water today and headed to Emerald Bay. Weather has been 90+, which is perfect for the cool Tahoe water. 

Cheers, my friend! 

I have not had much time to post recently, nor have I followed the Angels as closely as I usually do. Perhaps its the state of the world these days, but man do they suck. It’s the same shit year after year. Major holes that never get fixed....smh! I remember when every game used to get me excited. Now, just checking the box score and seeing the highlights is more than enough. 
I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see this thing turning around 

7 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

I have not had much time to post recently, nor have I followed the Angels as closely as I usually do. Perhaps its the state of the world these days, but man do they suck. It’s the same shit year after year. Major holes that never get fixed....smh! I remember when every game used to get me excited. Now, just checking the box score and seeing the highlights is more than enough. 
I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see this thing turning around 

It’s definitely not fixable in the short term. They need to get rid of and replace about a third of the roster.

2 hours ago, robblin17 said:

It’s been great. Spent the day on the water today and headed to Emerald Bay. Weather has been 90+, which is perfect for the cool Tahoe water. 

Cheers, my friend! 

I'm envious. Temps here were at least 120 and I spent the afternoon inside with the A/C on high. I'm thinking about venturing out after a while to The Habit to grab some dinner. 

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Whatever happened to that guy? He's gotta be wayyy dead by now right?

Baghdad Bob is alive and well and apparently living in the United Arab Emirates. He just turned 80. Captured by U.S. forces but never charged with anything. "Everything is fine!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

3 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Currently the #10 team in WAR (although they have played more games than a few teams).

3-4 against the A's, while the rest of the league is 3-12. 

Just got swept with the Dodgers setting up their playoff rotation against the Angels' back end, and the umpires trying to make up for trashgate.

4 games out of the playoffs with 38 to go. 

zL3Y_D.gif

Pass that shit over, Randy. 

Trout is 25th in WAR, with a terrible walk rate. Yes, he's hitting HR and for a decent average, but he isn't as good as he was the last few years. The "Rendon Effect" isn't improving his overall offensive contribution. I'm a bit worried that his focus on HR is reducing his overall value. Not sure where the walks went, but that's not a good sign.

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Trout is 25th in WAR, with a terrible walk rate. Yes, he's hitting HR and for a decent average, but he isn't as good as he was the last few years. The "Rendon Effect" isn't improving his overall offensive contribution. I'm a bit worried that his focus on HR is reducing his overall value. Not sure where the walks went, but that's not a good sign.

They went to Rendon