• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coronavirus Impact

kevinb

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They have television revenue to pay salaries otherwise they are out of pocket for the 40 man roster regardless if they play or not.

They do, but delaying the start of the season will at least help the people working the games. Ushers etc. That will hurt the cities as well. Loss of all that tax revenue they would be getting. I don't know it would be something to think about. 

18 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

I usually travel a lot for work. I've been staying out of airplanes the past couple of weeks and just working locally.
Seems prudent to be cautious until we have a good understanding of what this is about.

Yeah we were told no traveling for work and work from home until further notice almost a couple weeks back. This could be an extended thing for us up here since Washington state has been hit the hardest. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

We’re about to have our whole sales floor work remote. I’m instructing our staff about the equipment and environment  they need for their voip phones and company computers to work properly. I’ll probably pull my kids out of preschool and kindergarten next week. 

Yeah my daughter's school supposedly will cancel all classes going forward this Friday. 

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah my daughter's school supposedly will cancel all classes going forward this Friday. 

School closures are going to make life difficult for a lot of families. Fortunately both my wife and I can work remote but many people depend on schools to feed and supervise their kids for most of the day, especially in the inner cities. 

At least we get to spend some quality time with our kids whether they like it or not! 😄

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Has anyone been personally affected by this virus?

come back to this post/thread in a few months and the answers are going to be very different. i fully expect to know many people who contract it, if not myself. knock on wood.