• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coronavirus Impact

kevinb

Baseball season getting cancelled.

On the one hand, wed be robbed of seeing trout and rendon in the same lineup. Ohtani back on the mound. Adell debut. Etc

On the other hand, it would almost be worth it. After the astros and boston cheating scandal, the dodgers going another year of no ring, AFTER trading for mookie for just this year, would be hilarious.

One of our guys would still need TJS.

several tv shows have started filming without a live audience (ellen, live with kelly and buttface, and a few others). they also announced that the price is right is going to film without an audience, which seems rather impossible to do since all of their contestants come from the audience.

i'm hopeful that this will somehow cause the cancellation of The View.

I work for a community college, and I know that we are formulating a contingency plan for if/when we eventually have to shift services & classes online. Our spring break is in two weeks, my guess is we'll probably shift online the following week.

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Every sport should play the games and allow 1 fan for each team to attend.

who's the guy here that's a fan of about a dozen teams? troll daddy? jsnpritchett? i forget. he'd be in hog heaven if he could be the guy to do this.

16 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Has anyone been personally affected by this virus?

A guy I directly interacted with at work was sent home last week because his wife, who is a nurse, supposedly had two patients in Anaheim who were suspected of having the coronavirus. He is working from home after being told to by management (yet I remain, go figure).

1 hour ago, ettin said:

A guy I directly interacted with at work was sent home last week because his wife, who is a nurse, supposedly had two patients in Anaheim who were suspected of having the coronavirus. He is working from home after being told to by management (yet I remain, go figure).

That's weird. Typically if someone is sent home because they've come in contact with someone who was infected everyone gets sent home and tested before going back.